After

Welcome to the new one shot book. Have fun.
Endgame spoilers. If you haven't seen it... you should see it.

Peter sat by the lake with May as he was surrounded by all the other Avengers and other people who knew Tony. People started to walk back inside. Pepper gave Peter a sad smile, Happy pat his shoulder and Rhodey pulled him into a quick hug. Peter just kept staring out at the lake.
"Let's go inside Pete. We're gonna have dinner together." She placed her hand on Peters shoulder. Peter reached up and squeezed her hand.
"I'll be inside in a few minutes. I just want to... sit out here for a few minutes." May gave him a sad smile and squeezed his shoulder before walking towards the house. Peter stood there for a minute before his hearing picked up footsteps walking on the wood. He turned around and saw someone a little taller than him with brown, curly hair. Peter gave him a small smile before turning back to the lake. The boy stood next to him.
"I'm Harley." "I know. Mr.Stark told me about you." Harley just looked at him confused. "He did?" Peter nodded his head. "Yeah. He said he wanted us to meet. He told me you helped him. I'm Peter by the way. And if I was alive these past five years, we would be the same age." Harley just nodded his head and turned to look at the lake as well.
"Do you want to go back inside? I can smell the food from here. It'll probably be done soon." Peter chuckle softly as he tried not to cry.
"A few more minutes." Harley nodded and pulled Peter into a side hug. Peter leaned into him. They heard more footsteps. Harley was the only one to look behind them before looking at Peter with a sympathetic smile.
"I'll see you later Peter. I think someone wants to talk to you." He walked away and then someone appeared on Peters other side.
"Hey Queens." Peter looked up at him and smiled. "Brooklyn." Steve smiled back.
"What are you doing out here? Everyone's inside. Dinners ready," he spoke quietly. Peter let out a sigh.
"As soon as I get back, he's gone." Steve put a hand on his shoulder and Peter tried not to cry.
"You blame yourself, don't you?" Peter didn't need to answer for Steve to know he was right. Steve let out a sigh and made Peter turn to look at him.
"You can't blame yourself Peter. He chose to do what he did. You know you can't stop him when he decides on something."
"But I could've done something. I could've done the snap. I would've survived! Tony has a wife and a daughter. He should've lived. He was finally happy." Steve shook his head.
"He was never fully happy Peter, because you weren't there. He would rather sacrifice himself so you could have a life." Peter let out an annoyed grunt.
"Why didn't you guys just go back to the first fight and Thor could've killed him then? That way no one would die."
"Peter, time doesn't work like that. I don't understand it either, but Bruce explained it to us." Peter just shook his head again.
"I could've done something." He repeated this a few times and a single tear fell down his face. Steve wiped it away and pulled him into a hug. Peter hugged back, but he didn't let any more tears fall.
"Come on, Peter. Let's go eat some dinner." Peter nodded and gave Steve a smile. Steve smiled back and kept a hand in between his shoulders as they walked inside. At dinner, Peter sat in between Harley and Morgan. Morgan looked up at him like he was the coolest person and Harley watched in amusement as Morgan started rambling about how Peter was Spider-Man and how he's "the bestest". Pepper and May looked at the three fondly and everyone else couldn't help but notice how similar these three kids were to Tony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm still sad. I really need Harley and Morgan to be with Peter in ffh or else I'll be even more sad. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!
~Grace