Everyone Knows

Why are there so many parallels between the lion king and Irondad and spiderson? This isn't important to the story, I just had to share this.

               Peter never could keep a secret. He thought no one knew about Spider-Man, but he was wrong. Everyone knew and they all wanted to make sure he was okay. Mj started a group chat for everyone at the school. Ned and Peter were not in it. In the group chat, they would just talk about how they knew Peter was Spider-Man. Whenever Peter was late to class, the students would cover for him. They didn't need to. The teachers knew too. The students didn't know the teachers knew until tests would be pushed back whenever Spider-Man was hurt really bad or when he did something big enough to make it on the news. The students loved it because they got more time to study. Then Thanos happened. They saw Spider-Man disappear onto the ship with Iron Man and then he didn't come back with him. He came back when the others came back. They don't know exactly what happened, and they don't want to ask. They try to not say anything to trigger him. They realized that it was a lot harder than they thought. They made a list in the group chat of what you shouldn't mention around Peter. The list contained donuts, footloose, aliens, etc. Whenever he would have a panic attack, they would add the cause to the list. They noticed that Spider-Man would act the same, but Peter didn't. And when someone found out Spider-Man went to the school, no one told them anything. Spider-Man kept them safe, the least they could do was protect the man behind the mask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This is from tumblr. There's a story I want to write, but I don't know if people will like it. I'll probably write it anyway. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace