²ⁿᵈ ᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ

♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

─────────────────────── ;

WORLD IS SO UNFAIR.

what did you do to deserve this? okay you know you didnt helped your friend back then but come on.

you let out a sighed, clearly tired with all this bullshit plus you didnt want to make a scene.

"tsukishima, nice to see you again," you smiled half-heartedly at him, "now can you kindly be a good boy and give back my phone?,"

come on bitch im honestly tired and just want to continue reading my yaoi.

he snickered, "trying to play nice now huh?" he pushed the power off button on your phone and put it in his pocket.

fellas, i didnt like where this is going.

"oh come on tsukishima, i know you dont like me, and i also dont like you, the feelings are mutual so we dont have to do this, right?" you laughed awkwardly, trying to be nice again.

out of the blue, an idea popped out from your three brain cells. "oh i know! do you want to have this drink? its free though, knowing you of course you would take it right?" you said playfully, wiggling your eyebrow, while pushing the drink on his chest.

he smirked, grabbed the drink to stop you from pushing, "[name], you are that desperate, huh?"

okay this is it, im not having any of this anymore.

you raised your hand on the air, the drink slipped from your fingers and fell on the ground with 'clack' sound.

"you know what? im not having any of this anymore and playing nice isnt my thing," you said, though your voice were soft, and so were your tone to make sure he doesnt hear you but he clearly can understand whatever you're saying under your breath.

he laughed, "aw thats true, playing nice doesnt suits you princess,"

that nickname.
'princess'

you always hated that nickname with your guts whenever it rolled on his tongue and slipped out from his mouth. you feel like you wanted to punch him hard on his face.

sighing, you grabbed his collar and tipped toeing so that you can reach his height, but unfortunately you only reached his shoulder, "give it back to me tsukki," you said in a low voice, trying to make him scared.

THIS IS SO STUPID BITCH I WANNA DIE I SWEAR I MF HATE YOU TSUKISHIMA.

he seemed shock at first, but then he grabbed your arm roughly tugging you to your feet. he was so close to your face that you can feel his breath against your skin, "and if i dont?"

you slowly backed away, eyes widened and arms covered your tomato face. usually you didnt get red easily, but you were close enough to smell the cologne he used and his breath sends shivered down your spine.

of course you would  freak out man. you were a teenager with a hormone.

he watched you, amused, and his smirks just get wider. man, you wished you could smack off that smirk.

when your brain were busy processing a way on how to snatch your phone back, he slowly walked to you to close the gap between you both again.

he gently cupped your chin and guided you to look at him, "you know what [name], i think i will give back your phone," sighed escaped your lips, your body were no longer tense, but then he said something that made you wanna choke on your saliva, "but on one condition,"

universe i think you can just choke me already.