"Get up!" One of them demanded gruffly. Catalina struggled to pull herself to her feet. She scanned her surroundings taking them in. In any other circumstances, this view would be spectacular, the crystal blue sea shone and glittered like a thousand diamonds. It was so beautiful.

A soldier- whom Catalina didn't realise to have returned, dragged a small wooden rowboat towards the water front. The girl forcefully stumbled forward alongside Trumpkin as a soldier held his sword to the back of her neck, urging her forward and into the boat.

The two soldiers secured their weapons before clambering into the small boat, and beginning to row the two prisoners upstream. Catalina blinked and tears involuntarily cascaded down her tear stained cheeks.

"Where the north wind meets the sea." Catalina murmured, as she squeezed her eyes shut, and began to sing the exact, soft lullaby she'd been humming that same morning. They rowed forward. her heart racing as the wind blew her hair out of her red face. "There's a mother full of memory...Come, my darling, homeward bound"

The soldier had now heard her words, turning around in anger, glaring at the princess, Catalina looked the man dead in the eyes, her teary eyes steady, "Where all is lost, then all is found."  She finished lowly.

"GAG HER!" The guard rowing ordered, causing the other to shove a cloth into her mouth, securing it with a longer strip of fabric.

The girl swallowed her fear as they continued their journey to their ends. "He won't stop staring" the soldier spoke up, gesturing to Trumpkin who was bound and gagged also.

"So don't look." The other soldier replied as the dwarf continued to stare intimidating the two men.

The soldier rowing stood up, "Here's fine." He said, as they both lifted Trumpkin. Catalina realised what their plan was, they were going to drown him like the cowards they were, but just as they were about to drop the dwarf into the river, an arrow lodged itself into the side of the boat. Catalina whipped her head around to face the direction in which the arrow had been shot from, she was met with the sight of four figures on the beach to the left, all of them armed.

A woman drew another arrow from her sheath, "Drop him!" She yelled out, making Catalina sigh at the absolute idiocy of her chosen words. She could hear Trumpkin argue but his words were muffled by the gag before being dropped into the depths.

One of the soldiers picked up a crossbow, and the unknown woman shot him. The other rocked the boat wildly, jumping overboard causing the boat to capsize. Taken completely by surprise, Catalina was plunged into the water. She tried to kick her way to the surface but her bound feet forbade her from doing so. Catalina panicked, struggling for air as she sunk deeper.

She could feel the remainder of her breath, escape her lips. Catalina closed her eyes, accepting her faith when suddenly an arm wrapped itself tightly around her waist, lifting her to the surface of the water, Catalina took in a big breath in through her mouth, inhaling the salty water.

The girl looked behind her, taking in the appearance of her saviour. His blonde hair was plastered to his forehead as he propelled himself and girl whom he was holding, forward. She was swiftly lifted onto shore where one of the unknown figure cut her binds and undid her gag. The girl immediately turned onto her side, spewing and coughing up all the water she'd consumed.

From beside her she could hear Trumpkins angered voice, but the ringing in her ears drowned the majority of his words out. She felt lightheaded, as she slowly sat up in the sand, still coughing into her elbow.

"Why were they trying to kill you both anyway?" A little girl's voice resounded, Catalina squinted up at the rest of her saviours, who had now formed a semicircle around her and the dwarf.

"They're Telmarines." Trumpkin hugged, glancing at Catalina in repugnance, "That's what they do."

"Telmarines?" A boy questioned, "In Narnia?" The girl on the sand looked around in utter confusion, She looked up at the four children in curiosity.

"Narnia...?" She spoke up, scrunching her eyebrows together in thought. "This is Narnia?"

All four of the supposedly siblings turned to her in bewilderment, "Of course it's Narnia." The younger boy snickered, "What else would it be?"

Catalina closed her eyes and took a deep breath in, "I'm guessing she's not Narnian." The younger girl speculated, looking up at her older brother.

The older boy pointed the sword at her throat, "Who are you?" He asked firmly, making the girl fearfully push herself further back into the sand.

"My name is Princess Catalina of Telmar." She whispered, making the boy frown, "... please, lower your sword- I promise you, I'm no threat."

"Why were you out on the boat if you're one of them?" The older girl asked, making Catalina bite her lip and look down in sadness.

"They think I killed my brother..."

Oofles we love a little Disney singalong midway through a scene of crisis.

Anyway, this was very sloppy but meh, happy holidays!

Love y'all!