Chapter Fifty-One

Start from the beginning

Well, at least this Sunday afternoon isn't going to be lousy. He had that right. I sat up straighter in my chair as I heard Cebrus advisor clear his throat.

I looked up and down the table to see who was here. Herus, his advisor, Cebrus, his advisor, Xion, the Fae, the Dwarven representative, I haven't gotten that close to him, Zaivinth, and myself. All nine of us were the most important people on the field. Surrounding the tent would be at least twenty of the best men in our army guarding us.

"Some know what we will be discussing today," the advisor started looking at Xion, Zaivinth, and myself. I flinched at the attention but slowly relaxed as Zaivinth put a hand on my thy. No matter how many meetings I've been to, those butterflies of not belonging still linger in the pit of my stomach.

"There is no sugar-coating this," okay so the advisor is going to just come out and say it. I placed my feet flat on the ground, ready to jump onto the fae. "Azai, the faerie King has betrayed us."

This hurt deeply, we were supposed to have fae reinforcements arrive in a week, though to the change in events, we knew that wouldn't be happening. We would need to seek out more mythical creatures to aid us in our fight against everything horrid in this world. This delayed the war and the battle we were supposed to have next week. It was probably Azai's plot for us to go into battle thinking that reinforcements were on their way.

Sneaky bastard.

The fae shot out of his seat, "lies! Lies! My king shouldn't bear the title of traitor!" He drew his sword. Though before he could take a swing, my mate had promptly cut his head clean off.

My mate chuckled, the head in his hands, blood dripping onto the table. "Anyone else wants to side with the fae?" My mate looked at everyone. No one said a single word. Until...

"Gods, brother, hold the head over the floor, you are getting blood all over the table!" Xion scolded standing and reached over me to push Vince's arm away from the table.

I sat there in shock as I looked at my mate next to me. I wasn't shocked at what he did. I was shocked at how fast he did it. I didn't even have time to stand and he had the faes head in his hands.

"All in favor of sending the Demecus' head back to the fae kingdom as a warning." Zaivinth said raising his hand as a vote. Everyone's hands shot up, and his smile grew. "Perfect, now we need a counter army to crush the fae's palace and kill Maeve while it is unguarded by men." All of their men should be with Kolgrim's twin? So it should be easy.

"I will send my cousin, King of the Minotaurs, his army is strong and will be pairs with fairies, they should crush them in days." Herus said standing up.

The different between Faeries and fairies are great. Faeries have human bodies and can transforms into the creature that they are born with. Fairies can preform magic, any kind they want, though they are the size of ones palm and are very fragile.

"Send your representative to speak to your cousin," I said as my mate sat next to me the head still in his other hand. "We will send two of our men to guard him." Maybe I should go?

No.

No it is.

Herus bowed his head gracefully, "thank you, we would greatly appreciate that." He said sitting, I just nodded my head respectfully to him.

"Well!" Xion clapped his hands together, "now that, that's," he looked to the faes head. "Over, let's go get some food. Murder has gotten me hungry."

"While you all do that, I'll tell the men what's going on," I stood and started walking to the tent flap.

Macbeth can suck my —
The test on Monday has me contemplating suicide.

ms-XK7F2I

ms-XK7F2I.gif

What mythical creatures are going to join the fight? They need more people!!

How do you feel about Azais betrayal?

How do you think the Minotaurs and fairies are going to do?

Any songs I should listen to?

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE