Over My Shoulder 3

• Dedicated to Samantha Thurmond

Sorry I haven't posted but I will try to post as much as I can. But thank you all for reading. If you can please leave a comment or vote. I will take any and ALL comments. Thank you all so much. Many insperations.

-Callie

I sat there stunned at what my "mom" told me. There was no such thing as angels. To hell we aren't even religious. What did she mean anyway. I wanted to ask her so much but the words stayed in my head never meeting my mouth. She looked into her cup, got up to the sink dumped the rest out and turned to walk back upstairs.

She couldn't be leaving me like this. I needed her and was left alone. Maybe she wanted to let it sink in. Oh shut up nice voice of mine. You know maybe I should just go back to bed and everything will be all right and this nightmare will end. I sighed and made my way up the stairs. My light was till off and I blindly made my way back.

I turned off the radio to my alarm and looked back in the mirror. I had been up since 2am. I had the draems plauge me and then nosies kept me up. I had pretty much gotten ready and was wiating for my day to begin and hoping all that happened last night was a dream. I ssighed and shook my head hoping it would clear. 

I made my way downstairs and was deciding what cereal I wanted this morning. I was halfway down when the smell of bacon wafted up to me. Was mom starting to cook agian? Strange. I looked in the kitchen and saw her standing there actually cooking, something that was rare for her now.

"Oh good morning," She waved her hand to the table where a plate of food waited. "Please eat. You'll need a lot of enrgey today."

I took a bite and found it cooked well, "For what?" I wewnt through all that i had today. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"We're starting your training today," She sounded happy about it," Oh it'll be great. We'll use your mom's book and I'll finally tell you everything..."

"Mom stop. I can't start tonight. It was all a dream and so is this," I looked at her and saw that she wasn't kidding. "Mom you really can't think that I'll actually ditch my date with Hadean for something that may be nothing." I saw she was about to say something but I stopped her looking at the clock, " Mom I have to go. And I am going on my date tonight." I walked out the door and started to walk to school.

I was soon met up with Hadean and he drove us. "I saw you walking out. What happened between you and your mom?"

I waved a hand and shook my head, "Nothing. She is just going crazy i guess."

"Oh what does that mean?"

I looked at him. Maybe i shouldn't say anything. He's my boyfriend and he'll find it funny. " She was saying that I was some special angel of some sort."

He laughed his deep laugh making his black and ash hiar wave, "Oh is that all?"

"Yeah" He then looked at me with a sort of serious look in his eye.

"Well you are special. And I'm glad I found you. The angel part...you are...you're my angel." I kissed his cheek and looked out the window until we got to school.