"So I'm a bitch for not acting as if everything was cool."

"You a bitch for sitting up here like I'm not trying to apologize to yo ass."

"Fuck you and yo damn apology Janet, I don't need you. Let's not forget yo ass called me a damn quick stop. I'm suppose to all cool with that? Nah baby ion know what assistants you use to, what females you use to, but I do know that this one right her in front you won't take no shit. Boss or no boss, I will not be degrading by some high horse ass woman who think just because she got a little power can go about as she please and don't give a damn who feelings she hurt long as she gets what she wants. So how back this Ms. Jackson, you can take this outing, yo apology, your job and shove it up yo ass." She got up walking away which each step her hips swayed leaving me in a trans, then quickly snapping out of it.

"Toni!" I followed behind her but by the time I got outside she had already sped off.

"Damnit Damita." I went back in finishing the drinks by myself and returning home alone..
••••••

She had me fucked up but I was gone give her a taste of what she would be missing

She had me fucked up but I was gone give her a taste of what she would be missing. Like or no like not a damn soul gone call me a bitch without no real reason.

"Good morning Tichina." I smiled walking in.

"Good mor— Damn Toni."

"What."

"You out here cutting up, what happened last light?"

"Nothing happened I just woke up in a good mood."

"I see that, you look good."

"Thank you love, anything you need me to do?"

"Not yet I'll see if Janet has anything." Janet walked in with her clipboard in hand.

"Actually I d—." She looked at me with her mouth slowly dropping open.

"Good morning Ms. Jackson, is there anything you need me to do?"

"Uh Umm Tichina?"

"Don't Tichina me she asked you."

"Could you give us a minute Tichina." I decided to give in a little I mean she was trying to apologize and I did act a little inconsiderate towards her last night.

"Sure." Tichina left and I got up closing my door.

"Have a seat." She sat down still not taking her eyes off of me.

"I would like to apologize for last night and my inconsideration towards you. You were trying to make things right and I blew it off I was still sorta pissed at what you said because I indeed liked you."

"Toni I—."

"Just listen Linda, I come as maturely as I know how and apologize to you. Who was I to be mad at you, you only wanted me for one thing I should've known better to think other wise. So with that being said in the words of Anita Baker I apologize."

"Apology accepted but there is one thing I want to clear up." She got up standing in front of me.

"That is?"

"I do like you and it's because I never met anyone like you that I didn't know if it was just a moment or something that could become more."

"That's nice to hear." I hopped off the desk sitting down and began to file some papers that were still on my desk.

"Toni—."

"Janet I'm saying that's nice to hear but is there truth behind it?"

"There is."

"How much truth?"

"A truth that I can show you."

"What kind of truth is that?" She came round my desk pulling my chair to her.

"Care if I demonstrate?"

"Go right ahead."

"You look extremely beautiful, very sexy." She bit her lip looking me up and down.

"Thank you."

She placed her hands on my thighs, squeezing them as her face inched closer to mines.

She slipped her hand up my dress as her lips claimed my neck.

"Mhh."

"Toni your— no nookie my ass."

"She was uh—."

"Smelling what type of perfume I had on."

"Yea right tell that shit to someone who believes you, but continue. At least you know what's what."

"I do."

"Okie dokie then. Oh your sister Tamar called she was wondering if she could borrow your car tonight to go to the movies."

"She not slick but I'll give her a call and tell her my answer."

"Alright then."

"So your sister goes out tonight, which leaves you all alone in you home needing company. Me being the good person I am, willing to lend her lend herself to supply that company only if the opposing is agreeing to have me over."

"She is."

"Well I'll see you tonight then."

"You will."she pulled away winking at me.  She walked out closing my door.

"China! I got her, I really got her."

"Don't fuck up stupid." I opened my door seeing Janet cheesing like a little kid.

"You know I can hear both of you right?"

"Oh uh ima just head to my office and finish the last overview for this month."

"Mhm." Tichina I smirked while she went in her office.

"Ouu we got her." We laughed going back in my office as I called my sister.

Tonight should be interesting...