Breath

Ryes POV

I watched as Andy stood at the window smiling. We have a Traini coming to see if they can be the next member of roadtrip. Andy knows him from his old band.

He looked so excited to see him. I'm not to happy about it. Because it's like all he talks about now. He says how he can't wait to see him and how this guy who is so funny and bla bla bla.

Needless to say I am not to happy about this. I watched as Andy's smile grew so much bigger as he took off running out the door after he heard the car pull up.

I sighed as I heard him yell " hi sunny" I drank my tea as I watched this new guy walk in with Andy. He was laughing up a storm which made me sigh again.
Andy looked at me I guess I was sighing to much.

" Rye this is Sonny. Sonny this is Rye" Andy said sonny stuck his hand out for me to shack I smiled, he  smiled back at me. I shook his hand. Okay maybe he isn't that bad.

" nice to meet you! You know my name is Ryan too" he said okay I hate him

" I thought you said your name way sonny" I said trying to stay calm. He is taking everything

" I'm named after my father so they call me sonny" he said then before I could blowup the rest of the boy came in. They started talking to Sonny. I couldn't breath. I walked out of there going outside. I hit the ground outside the moment the door closed.

Breath Ryan. I said to myself as I took a deep breath. I looked up at the sky. I focused on the clouds floating by.

" he is not you Ryan" Andy said which made me look at him

"It doesn't matter if his name is yours he can never replace you"