Full Circle | ʙɪʟʟ ᴡ. (t)

• Bill Weasley Story || Time Travel 
• Alternate outcome for my other story "Promise to the Past" 

 ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ・☽ ༓ ☾・  ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶  ̶̶̶̶

Hermione's recent nightly ritual of looking through her old memories was abruptly interrupted by a loud banging on her door. The rude disturbance had knocked her straight out of her pensive.

It was a gift from Sirius for her most recent birthday. As much as she and Sirius could drive each other up a wall, moments like that reminded her he paid more attention than she knew. Somehow he'd picked the perfect gift. Right as her beloved friends reached Hogwarts age, he gave her the one thing that would help her revisit those times in her life.

Picking herself up, Hermione rushed over to the door, keeping her wand ready.

But nothing could've prepared her for the sight before her.

"Bill..." She said dumbly.

He stared at her intensely, almost as though he were frustrated. His piercing blue eyes studied her closely, running over her face scrutinizingly. His dark red tresses hung framing his sharp features, and Hermione could see the smallest muscle tick along his jaw. Without responding, the tall redhead pushed past her, storming into her apartment.

"Why are you soaked?" Hermione finally asked after picking her jaw up. "It's not raining."

"Not here, no." He bit out.

"For goodness sake, you'll get sick in those wet clothes," Hermione said worriedly, quickly casting a drying and warming charm on him.

"Wait, why are you here anyway?" Her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Aren't you supposed to be in Egypt?"

"Is everything alright? Is it your mum and dad? Are your siblings okay?"

Before she could ramble further, Bill chose to cut her off.

"Hermione, why is there a look alike of you in Hogwarts?"

Hermione froze.

Bill scoffed. "I guess it's true."

Hermione gulped, averting her eyes from his searching gaze. "Why were you at Hogwarts?"

She certainly didn't remember ever seeing Bill Weasley her first year. In fact, she didn't even know about Bill until their third year, and didn't meet him until their fourth year at the World Cup.

Bill laughed hysterically, pulling his long hair back. "That's what you ask me? Really?"

"Why were you at Hogwarts?" She asked again, her voice rising. "I certainly don't remember you being there the first time," she mumbled under her breath.

"First time?" He raised an eyebrow. "Merlin, Hermione. What the bloody hell is this all about?"

"Why were you at Hogwarts?" She repeated again slowly.

"To help create wards for a special package! Dumbledore commissioned me for it!"

Hermione shook her head. Dumbledore was still going to keep the Philosopher's Stone in the castle. "He's barmy, I warned him against bringing that bloody stone into the castle," she mumbled in frustration.

"I didn't say anything about a stone..." Bill realized, looking at her suspiciously. "How do you know about that? It's supposed to be classified."

"Don't worry about it," she waved off.

"Hermione. How did you know?" Bill spoke warningly.

"Look, Dumbledore knows I know. Just leave it alone."