This time around, Reiko laid peacefully in his arms.

"Hello there, little Reiko. I'm your Uncle Ida. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Before Ida could proceed, there was another knock at the door. A nurse let in three familiar faces.

"Mirio! Nejire! Tamaki! Welcome!" Izuku stated as he hugged each of them

"Hey, Midoriya! I hope we didn't come at a bad time. We can always come back later if you'd like."

"No, no. You three came at the perfect time, Mirio."

"Oh my gosh! She's so tiny and absolutely adorable!" Nejire exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

She had already slipped away from Mirio and Tamaki to peek at the baby.

"Oh, Mirio, Tamaki! You two have to come see!"

Mirio happily made his way over to Ochako's side while Tamaki hesitated.

"It's all right, Tamaki. Please come." She reassured him.

He nodded at Ochako's invitation as he too made his way over to baby Reiko. Ida carefully placed her into Nejire's arms.

"Careful now. She lacks head support so please make sure to cradle her close."

Nejire's eyes glistened as she looked at Reiko's chubby pink cheeks.

"Awwww! She looks just like you, Ochako! Well, other than her hair!"

"Really? I thought she looked more like Izuku. I guess we'll be able to better tell once she's a little older." Ochako replied.

"Here, Mirio! You hold her!" Mirio had to act quickly in order to safely transfer her from Nejire. She was so excited that she handed her over to him rather quickly.

The biggest smile formed on Mirio's face as he looked down at the tiny infant. "Hey there, munchkin. I'm your Uncle Mirio. You'll need to grow big and strong so you can be a hero too someday."

A wave of guilt washed over Izuku. He didn't know what to even say. He could say she was quirkless, but that wouldn't have made any sense to anyone else in the room.