Please Read: Update!

Hello again, it's been a while. So here's an update where I currently am. I am a senior in high school and as you know it's pretty time consuming with all the work and college applications.

At the moment, I will go on break in a couple weeks, so I'll have time to update my stories! I apologize for the very very long absence but I can assure you that I will get right back on track. I truly miss writing stories and I can't wait to write again! I have a whole schedule for writing stories. I can tell you that, I will be writing as many chapters as I can. The question is: Would you like me to publish them all at once, or have a specific day to publish? For example: Every Wednesday. If you'd like a specific day, what day would you like it to be?

Another thing I would like to address is the comments and messages I've been receiving about the errors in my writhing. I understand and caught my mistakes, I'll be fixing them as soon as I can. Please keep in mind that those chapters and stories are old. I wasn't good at writing back then, my grammar and knowledge was minimum. Thank you for your concerns though, I appreciate it a lot.

Once again, I apologize for my sudden disappearance. Please answer the question I've asked, it would really help me keep track of what you'd like. Thank you for staying with me and understanding. I'll be going now to write again! If you have any comments, questions, or anything you'd like to say please don't hesitate to tell me. Please keep it nice.

I love you all so much! You're dear to my heart!