"But, I'm not." All Might admitted. "There's nothing natural about my ability," he proceeds spreading his arm's out, his head leaning backwards to behold the sky, "I wasn't born with this power! It's a sacred torch that was passed onto me from someone else!" He reveals.

Izuku is stunned, his eyes widening in disbelief. "Someone gave you this quirk?" He gaped, confused. "No way."

"Yes, way," All Might responds, the gracious winds picking up around you all.  "And you're next!" He continues, "I can give you my abilities!"

"W-wait! Hold on!" Izuku sits up, anxiously, waving his hands around. "This is still a lot to process!" He then begins to ramble, the sudden events creating a whirlwind of thoughts in his head, you could only imagine how he must feel. "It's true, there's a lot of debate as to what your quirk actually is! Nobody's ever figured it out! It's one of the world's greatest mysteries and people are constantly talking about it online," he stated, his jumbled thoughts making themselves known as he continues. "Well, the idea of passing on a quirk just doesn't make any sense to me. I've never heard anything like that before. Powers are supposed to be unique to each individual..." he muttered, his eyes glazing over, his finger pressed to his forehead.

You sweatdropped and so did your father, beside you, looking your way with a raised brow. You chuckled lightly, before shaking you head, you never understood what was so shocking about this power. People could blow fire from their nostrils, turn into sand for sport, even merge with water itself and use it for defense. In your case, you could take the energy of a tree branch to flip over a military tank. Quirk transferring shouldn't be that much of a surprise, especially in a world like this. You could understand to an extent, however, with no record of this type of quirk usage, it was only fair to be confused.

"Zuku, I think you're over thinking this just alittle too much," you said, but he couldn't seem to hear you over his own thoughts and mumbling.

So, your Father interjected. "Stop Nerdin' Out!"

"Huh?!" Well, that seemed to knock him out of his stupor.

All Might spread his arm's out, facing the boy. "You'll have to adjust your reality and face this new truth!" He instructed, extending a hand with his palm faced upwards. "I can transfer my quirk onto someone else. And that's just one use of my secret ability!" He began, his back straightening as he unleashed the truth for the first time in years. "The true name of my ability is One-for-All!" He revealed.

"One. For. All." Izuku repeated, intent on absorbing as much information as he could.

"Yes," All Might responded. "One person, holds the power. Then, hands it off to another. It continues to grow as its passed along!" Your father revealed with pride, closing his fist. "It is this cultivated power that allows me to save those who are in need of a hero!" All Might clenched his fist before Izuku. "The Truth behind my strength!"

"But, why would you choose to give me a gift like that?" Izuku wondered, his brows furrowed in confusion. "What if I can't live up to it?"

You glanced at your father as you felt his gaze on you, stiffening up slightly. "My initial choice was my daughter, (y/n), I'm aware you two have met," your eye's flickered upwards to connect with Izuku's, his eyes widening, you looked away before you could see the worry buried within them. "A worthy successor for my power, however, she had chosen long ago never to take hold of my ability as to perfect her own, insisting to aid me in my search," he continued, "Now, I've been on the hunt for a new, worthy successor, and when I watched you rush into action as the rest of us stood idly by," he recalled, you smiled softly, "You may just be a quirkless fanboy but, you tried to save them, you acted like a hero!" He said pridefully.