Chapter 26

Luna's pov
It was officially the day of the charity match i had packed up my things the night before.

I was in the locker room fully dressed and ready but my nerves were filling my body as the game was about to start. It was finally time to go out i took a deep breath and walked behind Harry, Quadeca was behind me. As soon as we walked out the whole crowd was going crazy i smiled there are so many people here supporting us.

We have finally started the game we were doing good keeping the ball when i saw Simon go for a hat trick i was fully shocked when he made it. Everyone began cheering i ran over giving him a big hug.

As we went on JJ scored another i gave him a hug despite the fact that we were fighting.

Me and Quadeca worked together to get me a goal he got the ball between ChrisMD's legs passing it to me i kicked it getting it in the upper right corner. Quadeca screamed running over giving me a big hug the rest of the boys celebrated with me.

I was extremely nervous as Vik got a penalty we stood there completely frozen then he did a odd run up but made it in we all ran to him picking him up what a champ.

Quadeca got a goal in despite their being three people on him it was truly beautiful. Tobi got one in and Simon got another what a crazy day that was.

As i was walking back to the locker room after taking tons of pictures i heard my name

"Hey Luna" i turned around and saw Deji running towards me i stopped and smiled.

"Hey Dej, you did good"

"Eh i tried you fully smashed it"

"Ah thanks" i smiled he then gave me a hug before i ran into the locker room to get dressed.

We were out celebrating having such an amazing time laughing i could feel JJ starring at me i felt the tension. We were in a restaurant eating i was planning on telling the boys i was leaving when we got to the house.

I was sad that i was leaving but it was truly for the best. I'm gonna get a break from all the drama and JJ will realize what he truly wants i hope. We just need a break from each other that's all.

-Time Skip-
We were finally back home all the sidemen were here but i couldn't do it i felt bad. Quadeca wasn't getting me for a few hours so i had time to think about it. They were currently all sitting at the island just on their phones. It was the perfect chance

"Everyone i have an announcement" i said loud and clear causing them all to put their phones down and look at me.

"I'm going to L.A tonight for a month, i just need to figure some stuff and i just need a break" i saw sad expressions form onto their faces

"We understand Luna we'll miss you tons" i heard a supportive Tobi i smiled at him

"We have a few fights and you want to just leave me like that" I heard a very upset JJ say

"It's just too much the constant fighting you not trusting me"

"I have a right not to trust you, you and Conor kissed" He shouted

"At least i told you but you didn't tell me about ElzTheWitch did you? No you kept it a fucking secret from me"

"Because it didn't matter it ment nothing"

"If it ment nothing then there was nothing to hide from me"

"I bet when you go to L.A you're gonna kiss other guys and not tell me"

"You won't have to worry because we're done" everyone was shocked JJ looked upset. I began walking out of the room when Jide grabbed my wrist i turned around

"You can't leave me i can't live without you" he said i could see tesrs forming in his eyes

"Now you suddenly want to say you can't live without me? You should've thought about that before you kissed another girl before you tried controlling who i hung out with and who were my friends" i pulled away from his grib leaving him speechless as he knew i was right.

I stormed off to my room, once inside of my room each of the sidemen gave me a hug saying their goodbyes. Simon and Harry's goodbyes were the longest i didn't want to cry there was no point I'd see them soon.

-Time Skip- (Sorry)

Quadeca was now on his way so we could leave. I planned on saying goodbye to Jide i walked into his room

"I'll see you in a month Jide"

"Bye" he said bluntly i sighed before leaving a note on his desk. I held the  necklace JJ gave me close to me.

L.A. here i come.

Author's note:
L.A. is gonna be crazy oh my you lot aren't ready for what i have planned:)