chapter 2

-1 week later-
Luna's pov
I was currently shopping for some shoes because i love shoes. You can never have enough, i was with Harry having some bestie time. He was in the mens section looking for shoes as well.

I then saw Louis out of the corner of my eye. I thought she was with JJ, that's where she was when i left the house anyway. I was confused maybe Jide was here as well? Besides the point i hate her i swear she's using JJ for money he's just too dumb to see it.

Everytime i try talking to him about it he gets mad and starts yelling saying i have no solid proof.
I then ran to Harry

"Harry!! I saw Louis but i don't think Jide is here"

"Are you saying we should follow her?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

" You just read my mind, we'll come back for shoes" i said

He nodded we walked back to where i saw her. She was no longer there but in a store across the street. Now she was with a tall blonde he looks very familiar but i couldn't see his face as he has a cap where you could barely see his blond hair and sunglasses on.
They started kissing, Harry nudged me so i quickly took out my phone and took a picture. We then ran back to the mens section.

"Oh my days" Harry whispered out of breath he seriously needs to work out more.

"That cheating sket, how could she do that to JJ" I said

"We'll show JJ when we get home, don't worry now he has to believe you" Harry replied reassuringly.

I nodded my head then we continued shopping.

"Let's get matching shoes" Harry said excited

"Yes i agree" i answered

We went into a few different stores buying clothes at the very end we got our shoes. In the end these are the shoes we got as these are the only type of shoes Harry wears.

 In the end these are the shoes we got as these are the only type of shoes Harry wears

We walked out of the shops then drove to the sidemen house. I was kinda excited but sad as i know Jide cares for her so much. Once we were standing outside the door i took a deep breath. Harry smiled at me giving me a side hug telling me not to worry.

My tall lanky brother opened the door he smiled once he saw me giving me a big hug i returned it. He gave Harry a bro hug as i walked up the stairs. Once outside of JJ's door i knocked lightly hearing a come in right after.

I entered the room as soon as JJ saw me he smiled running over giving me a hug. I felt his strong arms wrap around me as my arms tightened around him.

"So what's up?" He asked with curiosity in his voice.

"Well we should take a seat before i say anything else" i sent him a warm smile as i saw his worried face. We both sat down facing each other.

"Okay well when me and Harry went to the shops i saw Louis then i saw her again but making out with a guy..." i slowly trailed off.

I saw him roll his eyes so i quickly took out my phone pulling up the picture. Once i handed it to him i saw anger in his eyes.

"You seriously fucking photoshopped this?" He asked standing up angrily.

You've got to be fucking kidding me no way did he just say that. I then stood up

"You can't be serious, she's cheating on you and using you for money why are you so blind" i said raising my voice. He then grabbed my arm with so much force.

"Stop being a jealous bitch and let me be happy" he whispered in my face.

I saw the rage in his eyes as i tried pulling away. As he noticed my struggle he looked down i saw his eyes soften as soon as i felt his grasp loosen i pulled back then ran out of the room.

I felt the tears buring at the rim of my eyes but didn't let them fall. I ran into my room slamming the door then locked it. I sat down on my bed and decided to look at my arm. I saw a huge bruise forming on my arm. I sighed as i threw myself onto my bed to sleep.
JJ's pov
What did i just do? I messed up so bad. I can't believe my self, i just lost it because she keeps trying to ruin my relationship. I looked at the picture one more time before locking the phone. I put my hands over my face i really did hurt her.
Ffs.
Simon's pov
Me and Harry were sitting at the island on our phones. Then we heard a loud slam we both looked up raising an eyebrow at each other. We both got up walking up the stairs then headed towards Luna's room.

It was locked so we knocked but heard nothing so we headed into JJ's room. The door was wide open i peered in to see JJ sitting at the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"JJ you alright?" Harry asked besides me

He looked up "I fucked up with Luna" he said

"You didn't believe her did you? So fucking delusional" Harry said with a hint of anger in his voice. I was confused as to what was going on he didn't believe who?

"Well she's trying to ruin my relationship why can't she let me be happy??" JJ said while raising his voice.

"She isn't trying to ruin anything your relationship is already fucked as she's using you and cheating" Harry said raising his voice as well.

"Just fuck off and stop getting in my business that shouldn't concern you" Harry scoffed at JJ's reply.

"You know what fine but when you find out the truth and see how dumb you are for not believing us don't come crawling back telling Luna she was right" Once Harry finish he grabbed Luna's phone off of JJ's bed then stormed out.

I stood there finally understanding what happened, Luna caught Louis cheating but JJ didn't believe her. I sighed before walking out.

Authors note
Hopefully JJ stops being dumb lol