Chapter 3

Luna's pov
I woke up and it was night time, shit i wonder what time it was. I got up looking around before reaching over turning on my lights. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the light, i looked around then noticed my phone on the floor in front of my door.

Someone must have slipped it under, i crawled over then picked up my phone it was 2 A.M. I sighed it was fully charged hmmm probably Harry? I then saw i had a message so i unlocked my phone it was from Harry

"Sorry about JJ he's just being an asshole i wish he believed you but in the end he doesn't even deserve you but I'll see you tomorrow love you❤"

I smiled Harry really is the greatest friend anyone could have. I sighed i then heard my stomach grumble for fucks sake i don't wanna go down stairs. I then got up because i do need to eat that's when i remembered the bruise on my arm i looked down to see a purple and yellowish mark on my arm.

I was fuming looks like i can't wear short sleeves for awhile, so i got up and put on a hoodie and shorts. Once i opened my door i saw it was pitch black, plus if anyone is up they'll be in their rooms. I ran down stairs seeing that it was pitch black i turned the kitchen lights on.

I was planning on making a bagel sandwich with Egg, bacon and swiss cheese. I looked up to see the pan on the top shelf you've got to be kidding me. What dick head did this i groaned then started climbing the counter. Once i grabbed the pan i tried pulling it down but all the pans came down. I quickly grabbed myself on the shelf thank fuck i didn't fall.

JJ's pov
I was laying down on my bed staring at the ceiling i couldn't sleep all i was thinking about was how i hurt Luna. God I'm the biggest idiot i felt so bad, as i was deep in my thoughts i heard a loud crash coming from down stairs. Did someone break in? It's fine I'm boxer so i ran down stairs but instead i saw Luna grabbing on to the shelf.

I sighed "Need any help?" I saw her turn her head she rolled her eyes then jumped down.

"Look I'm sorry but you seriously need to stop getting into my business" i said in the nicest tone possible.

I saw her jaw clench before she turned her head. Fucks sake why did i say that i can't speak properly.
Luna's pov
As i was about to get down i heard someone say need any help? Right away i knew it was JJ, god anyone but him. Once i got down i heard him say

"Look I'm sorry but you seriously need to stop getting into my business" did he just.

I felt my jaw clench i was so close to losing my shit after all he's done he still has the audacity to tell me to mind my business.

"You know what JJ, I'll stay out of your shitty relationship and out of your life since I'm so nosy. Hopefully if we aren't in each others way your life and relationship will be better" i said right after turning away.

"That's not what i ment, just stay out of my relationship not my life" He replied i could hear the worry in his voice.

"No, I'm gonna stay out of your life because obviously you don't need me worrying about you and the people who you decide to let into your life but when they screw you over don't come crawling to me" the anger lingering in my words as i spat them out.

"Luna don't do this" JJ said with shakiness in his voice,.

I knew he needed me but he had Louis since she's such angel he doesn't need me ruining that. I then just began making my food ignoring his presence not too long after i heard a deep sign and footsteps walking away.

I felt the tears threatening to fall but i closed my eyes and made them go away. Once i finished making my food i put everything away then walked to my room. I put some Netflix on before i started eating. Soon after i drifted to sleep once again.

Authors note:
Hopefully you're enjoying this book, keep in mind I'm not the best writer