Girlfriend?! pt 4

(A/N idk who's pic that is, but credit to whom ever found it first, I'm going to use it for this chapter.)

El's POV

Max and I lay on my bed, both out of breath. I looked at her and smiled brightly. I snuggled up next to her as she put her arms around me protectively. She kissed the top of my head and I knew she was smiling just as bright as I was. "I love you Maxie" I kissed her cheek. I looked up at her and looked at her blue eyes to find hers staring back into my brown ones. "I love you too babe" She had leaned in and kissed me as I kissed her back. We heard knocking on the front door. "Who could that be?" Max rolled her eyes and groaned. I chuckled as I kissed her cheek once again and got up off my bed and found one of Max's shirts and threw on my pants. "The boys" I heard Max groan again as I opened up my bedroom door and closed it leaving it open three inches. "Cmon Maxie" she just sighed in response. "I'm comin" I had went to the front door and there stood the boys. "Woah! Your hair is messed up!" Will chuckled and came inside. "The rest of you want to come in?" I had the door wide open and waited for them to come in. "Cmon guys" Will had said. The rest of the boys had came in along with Sadie too. Max was still in my room. "So El, your wearing one of Max's shirts and your hair is messed up" Dustin had said. I got really embarrassed cuz I felt my face get hot as my ears felt hot too. I covered my face as I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I smiled and took my hand from my face and saw Max. I put my head in the crook of her neck as she hugged me putting her arms around my waist. "I knew it!" I got confused and I looked up at Max and saw she was confused as well. "What?" I heard Max say. "You guys are dating you just didn't want to say anything, and your lucky I didn't know till now" I turned around and looked at Dustin found him smirking at both Max and I. Max took her hand into mine. She looked at my eyes as I looked at hers. He was right. "You ready to tell them?" She had asked. I sighed and nodded. "Yes" she smiled and squeezed my hand reassuring me that it's okay. I looked at everyone as Max did too. "Well, since everyone is dying to know. Yes El and I are dating." Everyone had smiles on they're faces. Especially Mike. He came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I'm happy for you El." I gave him a small smile. "Thank you Mike" he just nodded at me. Then looked at Max. "Take good care of her Max. Don't break her heart" Max just nodded but laughed. "Yeah, like that won't happen because it won't. I'd do anything like that in a million years. Never." She let go of my hand as stood behind me and hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head. "Good" Mike said. He walked over back by Sadie but walked past Will letting his hand graze Will's. I smiled as I watched Will's face heat up. I chuckled as I looked at Max. "You saw that too right?" She chuckled. "Yes, yes I did" she had worry in her eyes. "Max, are you okay?" She looked at me. "I don't know what Sadie is thinking, it's making me nervous shes not saying anything." As soon as Max got done talking she walked up to the both of us. "I'm glad you two are together. I'm happy for you Max. El? Watch out for Max for me okay?" I smiled and chuckled. "No worries, I will" she just nodded. "Good" she laughed and messed up Max's hair and left to go by Mike. Max had let go of my hand and fixed her hair. I laughed and watched her. "What's so funny?" She asked me. "Nothing, your just cute" I kissed her cheek near the corner of her lips. "I'm gonna go by Will and talk to him. You wanna come?" I asked Max. "Sure" I grabbed her hand and lead her over by Will.

Will's POV

I was talking to Dustin and Lucas till Max and El walked up to me. "Hi" I said. "Hey Will, I saw your face heat up" I smiled but looked down at feet. I looked back up. "I like Mike. But you can't tell him, Lucas and Dustin already know I don't need Sadie finding out." El smiled and took her hand from Max's to give me a hug. I hugged her back. "Don't worry, I won't say anything, I just gotta make sure Max won't say anything." She let go and took Max's hand in hers again. She looked at Max. "You won't say anything right?" Max looked at El. "I promise my lips are sealed." She took her free hand zipped her lips as if she's keeping her lips shut and acting as if she threw a key away. El just chuckled at Max. I smiled at this just watching the two. I wish Mike and I were together already. But I know if I was with Mike Sadie would be mad. She would give us shit too and I don't want that to happen. I must of been in my thoughts for to long because I heard someone snapping their fingers in front of me. "Will, are you okay?" It was El. "Uh yeah, just thinking." El smiled and sighed in relief I could tell. "Okay, good" she patted me on the shoulder and walked away with Max.