Shadow Game

Sorry it's so long!

Enjoy!

^_^

-----------------------------

By the time we got back to Joey and TeA, Tristan and I were both fucked.

They turned as we walked up to them, shocked expressions on their faces.

"The correct phrase for this moment is 'what the fuck'." I said as I carefully placed Mokuba down.

"What happened to Bakura?"

I smirked. "You can explain that one, Lanky."

"Whatever happened to 'dude, I think I love you'?"

"Fuck you!"

"What is going on?!" Joey asked, waving his arms.

Tristan and I looked at each other and burst out laughing at his expression.

I looked up and saw a big purple bubble around the duel field. I jumped up and leaned over the banister.

"What the hell?"

"Shadow Game."

I gasped. No. Can't do that.

"We can't see anything from up here."

"Let's go down."

Joey tapped me on the shoulder. "Come on, Tiny."

I just nodded, still staring at the bubble. He tugged at my arm.

"Ok. Ok, I'm coming."

I looked down at Bakura and Mokuba.

"They'll be fine, Tiny."

I kneeled down and hugged Mokuba. I looked at Bakura. He'd been through a lot too. I sighed and hugged him too.

I thought for a moment then leaned to his ear. "Bakura, look after Mokuba. Creepy, if you're still in there, you better fucking behave yourself or Imma come after you."

I stood up and grabbed Joey's arm. Lord I was exhausted.

We all made our way down the platform.

------------

"What is that?"

I looked up at the giant purple storm looking thing in front of us. "Nothing good, I imagine."

"Yugi's in there!"

I looked at TeA, then back at the purple thing. Yea, and so is my father and neither are safe.

"Something's not right."

I gritted my teeth. "What about any of this, is right?! This whole thing is all kinds of fucked up!"

I glanced at them. "I don't know what's going to happen, or who's going to walk out of there. I honestly can't say who I'd rather. I mean, yes my father is a dick, but he's still my father." I looked back at the Shadow Game. I'd have to really have a good think as to whom I'm more loyal too.

My father, who has hated me since birth. A narcissistic dick, who's hell bent one thing.

Or Yugi. One of my best friends who accepted me and basically saved my life.

Dammit.

Tristan and Joey had tried and failed to get through.

I looked at them all. Lord, I know they'll hate me for this, but I couldn't just stand here and do nothing.

"Guys."

They all looked at me.

"Make sure you all stand together, yea? Don't break."