New Friends

Hey guys. This is my first Anime fanfic. So. Please be kind ^_^
Leave a review so I can fix or change the way I write.

EDIT: As I sit here and drink my coffee, still half asleep, I decided to add a dedication. This is my first Anime Fanfic. I had wanted to write this story for years (since I was 13years old to be precise), but I never had the motivation or the encouragement. Then someone came along and asked me to read their Anime Fanfic, and I honestly fell in love with it.
It made me finally want to write this story, and look now it has 7 chapters!!

TheRainRogue, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it ^_^ <3 xox

Shout out to Dayora for doing these pictures! I'm in love with these! Thank-you! xox

----------------------------------------------------

Walking down the corridor to my locker at my new school, I looked around at the sea of faces

Walking down the corridor to my locker at my new school, I looked around at the sea of faces. None of which took the time to even glance at me.

Good.

I pulled the hood of my black jacket over my head. The more inconspicuous I was, the better.

I had been at this school only three months. I remembered the day I was enrolled.

*****************

Standing in the principals office as my father, via video conference, explained the situation.

I was leaning against the desk, not really paying attention to the conversation.

The bodyguard that accompanied me, was sitting in the chair looking bored. I didn't blame him.

"Have you anything to add, child?"

I looked up, glaring at the screen. I couldn't see my fathers face, as it was shrouded in black.

"I would like to use a different name at this school."

The principal put his hand behind his head, sweat-dropping.

"I...I'm afraid we have to use your real name to enroll you. It is the law."

I dragged my glare away from the screen and turned on the principal.

"I know that, Mr Vice-Principal. I've been to enough schools in my life time to know the drill. The name I will use in my classes will be Tanaka Seiko. My real name, Tanisha Inukai, will just be for the record."

From the corner of my eye, I thought I saw my father flinch. He hated the sound of my real name.

The principal sweat-dropped again.

"M...My name is Mr Kyoto."

"I'm going to call you Mr V. I doubt I'll be here long enough to learn any names anyway. Am I done here? Can I leave?" I stood up straight and waved my hand at him.