"Dabi! We should of taken the shorter way and killed all those people!" The blonde named Himiko giggles, a knife appearing in her hand like magic. "Lets kill the girl and get it over with!"

"Fuckhands would skin us alive."

"Or what skin you have left!" I spat, climbing out of the small hole my quirk had buried me in.

"Shut up and get out of here!" Endeavor yells, flames shooting by me again, flying straight toward the pair of villains.

The blonde quickly leaped to the side, her grin seeming ever so huge. The raven-ette merely
side-stepped, the flames diminishing within seconds.

"Get out of here, Kid!" Endeavor yelled, sending more bright flames toward the villains, causing the air to become continuously warmer, or perhaps it was my energy that, by the way, was quickly draining.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice whisper shout to me, and I shot my head around to see Mirko, who seemed to be perfectly fine.

Not even a second later, She was next to me. She had me on her back, and we were hopping over roofs and buildings on our way to 'safety'.

It wasn't long before my body shut down, the unbearable pain disappearing as my eyes fluttered shut.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
My eyes fluttered open, but I was surrounded by pale yellow grass, and the only sound was it waving in the wind and the giggling of a nearby brook.

It was so peaceful here. I laid back, the grass tickling at my skin as I stared at the pale blue sky, small puffs of clouds moving ever so slowly across it.

"(Y/N)." I heard her voice call to me from behind me.

I shot up, eyes already wide.

Yuki's hair was flowing around her, flicking and fluttering in the wind like a butterfly, her yellow-blue eyes almost glued to me, though they seemed out of focus. Actually, her entire being seemed just, blurry.

"(Y/N)." She called my name again, some of her features enhancing. "You shouldn't be here, (Y/N). This isn't a place for you. Not yet." She paused. "Not for a long, long time."

I felt tears prick at my eyes. "Yuki..!" I felt my feet move before my mind could, my arms trying to wrap around her, but I passed right through her, my arms catching my fall.

"(Y/N). You need to get up. Open your eyes, Now. You dont belong here." Her gaze was on my being, and she turned to me. She collapsed, tears now streaming down her face, her eyes on her hands.

"Please. Remember I am always with you, and dont you dare ever, EVER, Forget who you are, and who you want to be..."

I felt my eyelids grow heavy, and they shut, but I managed to catch her last few words.

"Don't push them away, because if you do, it will be your downfall."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I shot up, tears streaming down my face. Recovery Girl stepped into the room, and I almost breathed a sigh of relief as I saw her.

"Good, your awake." She shakes her head with a laugh, walking over to the desk. "Get outta here kiddo. I dont want any more of your friends invading my office."

"How may of them came in?" I croak, my voice was less than a whisper.

"Well, there was about all 20 of them at one point, but two of them come in more than four times a day..." She pauses. "Midoriya and Todoroki, I believe. Midoriya was always in tears, and your boyfriend, Todoroki. Oh boy, he was always so mad coming in here, seeing you on that bed."

I felt my face heat up. "H-he isn't my b-boyfriend!" I stutter, my arms flying around animatedly.

"Now you look like that Midoriya kid." She chuckles, waving her hand. "Your free to go, but I advise you to go home."

I nod, smiling. "All right, I'll get out of your hair." I stand up, noticing I was in my regular clothes, internally thanking Izuku, and  stumble to the door.

"Don't trip." She says, writing something down on a clipboard she bad cradled in her arm.

I groan and slide the door open, walking down the hall, but soon enough, I collide into something.

Before I fell, I felt a hand wrap around my waist, another grabbing my forearm.

I flicked my eyes open, a bright red blush spreading across my features.

"S-Shoto?!"

══════◄••❀••►══════
I keep forgetting to make these X Readers and adding romance, so here.

Hope you enjoyed todays chapter, and im so sorry it took so long to get out. After the break, my motivation flew out the window, so the next chapter might not come out for a bit.

Hope you dont mind!

With Love~
Toga-San

Word count: 1337

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

☆BREAKING THE ICE☆ shouto todoroki [ √ ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें