Hanahaki

A/N: This is inspired by my one one shot from 2016 or 2017, but it doesn't follow that storyline because I don't remember it (lol). Plus the ship is different.

"Thank you army for all the love you have been giving us trough our new comeback" Namjoon spoke to the microphone as we had just won the song of the week at Inkigayo. I was just staring down at my feet. I was waiting for us to go backstage to our changing room.

I felt someone put their hand onto my lower back. I glanced to my side and saw dark brown eyes looking back at me with that boxy like smile. I felt my face heat up and I mentally thanked for the makeup. I smiled a little back before looking back down. The hand disappeared from my back.

I felt the need to cough, so I did. I felt something go into my hand. I started at it. A flower. Anemone was in my palm. I could feel my eyes widen as I crushed it.

"Hobi hyung..? Is everything alright..?" I could hear Jimin's voice whisper next to me. I just nodded quickly. He shrugged it off and started to mess around with Taehyung and Jungkook. I felt my head starting to feel empty.

I thanked the god for making us go to backstage soon enough. I quickly ran to the toilet and locked the stall door. Then I just fell to my knees before coughing violently more flowers onto the water. I stared at the purple flowers in a haze as someone came to the toilet.

"Hoseok hyung? Are you okay?" It was Taehyung. My thoughts were a complete mess at this point. I didn't say anything. I just coughed and coughed until I threw up some blood with little anemone's. The blood started turning the water red as I panicked.

"Hoseok hyung?" He was more concerned now that he had heard me throw up. I flushed the toilet after wiping my mouth. I stood up with my shaky legs before turning around and opening the door from being locked. He quickly opened the door and looked me worried.

"I'm alright... It was just the nerves showing up..." I mumbled before everything turned black.

I woke up in a white room with different monitors beeping next to me. I looked around hazily before realising that I'm in a hospital. I didn't notice the person who was in the sofa playing phone games. But they noticed that I opened my eyes.

"Hyung, you woke up" he came to my side fast. His eyes were filled up with worry and care.
"T-Taehyung... W-why I'm h-here...?" I couldn't remember. He just caressed my cheek with a small smile.

"You fainted, hyung... The doctor said that you have been stressed out, but..." he swallowed nervously, "they said that you have hanahaki disease..."

I could feel my jaw drop. I didn't want my members to know about it. He smiled at me.
"Who is it..?" He asked quietly. I could feel my face heat up. My heart started to beat faster.

"Someone we both know... you especially know them very well..." I started to tear up. I didn't want him to know it's him. You only get hanahaki if the person doesn't like you back.

"So... It's some from our group?" I just nodded. He made his thinking face. I was starting to feel terrified. He made a face of as he realised who it is.

"Is it me..?" I couldn't even look at him while I nodded slightly. He gasped. I just let the tears fall from my eyes. I knew he didn't like me back. I wouldn't have hanahaki if he did.

"I'm so sorry... I like Jungkook... And he likes me back..." I just let the other words go from my ear trough the other. I felt breathing get harder. I started to cough endlessly. The flowers came out from my mouth with more blood than earlier.

Taehyung pressed the nurse button endlessly until the nurses came running in the room. A doctor came soon after them in the room.

"You need to get to the surgery now. You'll just lose your feelings towards the person you love... If it was just a crush, you wouldn't need a surgery." I felt my world crashing. Taehyung was looking at the doctor shocked before looking at me.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok hyung..." I just looked back at him with blood dripping down my lips. I kissed him before the bed was rolled out of the room. I started to get dizzy. I let my eyes shut down as everything vanished from my mind.

Couple months later

"I don't like you anymore... I like someone else..."

"I- What? You don't like me anymore?" He was shocked.

"No... I'm seriously so sorry..."

"I don't know what to say... I can just tell you that I don't like you either anymore... I like someone other..."

"Oh... Isn't that good thing?"

"I don't know... At least I don't have hanahaki so probably yeah..."

"I don't have it either... Which is weird... Anyway's who do you like then?"

"——- hyung..."

"Oh my" a smirk was on the other ones face,

"Shhhhhh" the other one blushed dark as the older one laughed.

"Yeah yeah, I won't tell him"

"Yeez... Who do you like then?"

"Hoseok hyung..."

"Didn't he have a surgery because of you..? How you don't have hanahaki then?"

"I don't know..."

"What are you two talking about?" Namjoon came to the two youngest ones of the group.

"N-nothing.." Taehyung stuttered. As he said that, all of them could hear coughing from the bathroom.
Taehyung ran towards the bathroom to see Hoseok there. He was crying.

"N-no..." he mumbled. The younger one looked at the toilet while hugging Hoseok from the back. In the water was floating anemones.

"Who do you like hyung...?" The younger whispered.

"You..." mumbled the older one.

"How you have hanahaki again if I like you back..?"

"B-because the surgery didn't work fully..."

"Oh..."

"Wait... You like me back?" Hoseok turned his head. Taehyung wiped the blood from his lips before kissing him.

And that cured Hoseok's hanahaki disease