Chapter 23

Marie's pov.

After a couple hours I got my phone from Luke. I saw I had missed calls and texts from Connor. Shit. He's coming to look for me.

"Hey Luke, we have a problem. I need to go home right now." I said panicked.

"What? Why? Aren't you having fun?" Luke asked.

"Yes. I'm having a lovely time. But Connor is out looking for me. And if he finds me here he will flip." I said looking worried.

"Ok lets go." Luke tells Izabell and I. We hop into Luke's car and he drives me to my house.

Once we get there I unlock the door and call Connor.

"Where the hell have you been? I have tried calling you for the past 2 hours and when I went to Izabell's house her mom told me she went to a friends house. Once I asked which friend she told me Luke. Why the hell would you be hanging out with Luke?"

Shit. I got caught.

"Ok. So I wasn't at Izabell's house. I went to Luke's house. And then we went to a club." I said hoping he wouldn't get to mad and ground me.

"That doesn't answer my question why with Luke?"

"Because Luke is my fucking boyfriend ok?"

"Marie I want you home right now. And once we get there we are having a talk about this. And you are grounded.... for.... for the rest of your life." I got mad at what he told me.

"I'm already home. And you can't control me. Your not my dad." I yelled the last part and hung up.

I'm gonna get in so much trouble when Connor gets home.

(A/N- So since I haven't updated in a while I decided you guys should get 2 updates in one night. So here it is. Sprry of ot isn't the best. I'm gonna try my best to update more often. I promise. Thank you fpr all the reads and votes. Love you all. Bye.✌)