Chapter 18

Connor's Pov.

"Marie, why were you out so late and why did you drive so far? You know your not supposed to go to far away from home." I told her a little angry at the fact that she's here. But all I got is silence. She has been ignoring me ever since I yelled at her.

"Fine then don't talk to me." I huffed standing up and getting ready to walk out.

"Oh, I thought you might want to know I got the papers for me to be your legal guardian and after fighting with mom I was able to get her to sign the papers." I said walking closer to the door.

"Wait. So that means your my guardian right?" She asked sounding kinda confused.

"Yes. I'm your legal guardian now." I looked at her and she had a huge smile on her face. This is the first time in a long I time I have seen her actually happy. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

"The doctors say you will be getting out of here soon. I need to find a house to move in to. I'll see you later okay?" She nods her head and I walk out.

Marie's  Pov.

"Hello. I have some good news for you!" My nurse says walking in to check my vitals.

"Which is?" I asked hopefully. Hoping it's about me getting out of this hell hole.

"The doctor said you are going to be able to leave Friday. It would've been sooner but since we had to reschedule your last surgery on your leg. Your surgery is gonna be in 2 days. And after your surgery you will get a cast before you leave. It's a good thing your wrist is all better isn't it?"

"Yeah, i guess. But I go from one cast to another." I sighed.

"That's gonna suck. They may decide to but a brace on it instead."

I looked at my phone. Today is Saturday. I have to stay here till Friday. Goody.

"Well your vitals are good. But the doctor is worried about your eating habits. You don't weigh enough."

I just looked down at myself.

"Are you eating a normal amount?"

"Yea." I lied.

"Okay. Well see you later." Yay, she finally left.

------------------------------------------

***Skip to Friday***

So today I get out of this hell hole. Connor has found a place. Sadly I'm gonna have to go to school again soon. Not ready for that.

Once we get to the house Connor helps me out of the car. Holy shit this place is huge. It's 2 stories. I love big houses.

I walk inside to find a beautiful kitchen and a huge living room. I go out the back to find a huge pool with a hot tube. I wish I could go in it. But nope. I have this stupid cast on.

"Your room is upstairs. But you can stay downstairs for right now if you want." Connor told me carrying my stuff in.

"No I'll be fine hopping up and down the stairs." I tell him. I go over to the spiral staircase and hop up it. This house is truly amazing and beautiful. Connor showed me my room. It's huge. I have 2 closets. And 2 huge windows. I have more room then I know what to do with.

Connor put my stuff on my bed and I start getting settled in.

(A/N- sorry it's been so long since I last updated. I'm also sorry for this chapter being really boring. I just needed to post something and i needed a filler. So sorry it sucks. But anyways thanks for ready and getting me to 1.67k reads. You guys are the best. Love you all. Bye. ✌)