29. Willpower of an anime protagonist

Depuis le début

"It's getting worse. It must be because you're triggering me..." he says weakly and it doesn't take very long until I get what he means by that. 

It's not overwhelming, but I can feel his scent and the smell of his slick. Just like he said my clothes must be masking it to some degree. Seokjin closes his eyes before resting his forehead against my shoulder with a whine. 

"This hasn't happened since my presentation five years ago... I forgot how bad it actually is. Fuck, it hurts. I feel like I'm on fire," he says and wraps his arms around me. 

"Hyung, if this is what I think it is, then you shouldn't be this close to me," I say and try to get him off of me, but he isn't going anywhere.

"I didn't have any choice. I wasn't certain if this would actually happen or not, but just in case I made sure to keep you around. I didn't want to... get raped by someone on the street, and I knew you'd protect me no matter what. You make me feel safe."

His scent gets stronger as more slick leaves his body and I'm really starting to struggle keeping a clear mind. I pry his arms away from me and make him sit down on the bench. He looks so out of it, but he hasn't quite lost it yet. Despite that he reaches out with both hands and clutches the front of my shirt to prevent me from going anywhere. 

"You'll protect me, won't you, JK?" 

I put my hands on his to move them away, but he stubbornly holds on for dear life.

"Jin-hyung, I'm flattered that you want me to protect you, but you have to realize that I'm your biggest danger right now. You should stay as far away from me as possible. Don't you have anyone else who can take care of you?"

He sniffles before shaking his head. I really hope he's not about to start crying. I wouldn't be able to deal with that right now. 

"There are only a few people who know the truth about me, and out of all of them you're the only one I can trust. I can't do this on my own. You have to help me, JK."

"Of course I'm gonna help you, Hyung, but what do you want me to do?"

From the look on his face and the wet sound when he squirms a bit on the bench I realize that was a dumb question. He licks his lips and his eyes lose what little sense they had left. 

"I want you to fu-"

"No."

"You didn't even listen to what I-"

"I'm not gonna do it. You're not in your right mind right now. It wouldn't be right," I say firmly.

He looks a bit discouraged from my rejection, but apparently that won't stop him. He suddenly pulls me down by my shirt and crashes our lips together. I'm totally taken by surprise and he takes his chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. I make a futile attempt to get away from him, but he puts his hands on the back of my head to keep me in place. His lips and tongue feel so incredibly good that I completely lose track of what I'm supposed to do. I harshly push him down against the bench and get on top of him before hungrily kissing him back. His needy moans are the best thing I've heard in my life. 

We eventually part for air and I breathe heavily as I stare down at him. He looks at me and smiles contently. 

"That's right, JK, show me those red alpha eyes. Show me how much you want me too," he says dreamily.

His strange way of talking makes me come back to my senses a little. Seokjin would normally be too prideful to be talking to me (or anyone for that matter) like this. I have no idea what it's like to be in heat, and therefore I can only go on the information he's told me. He said that the omega just wants to be knotted and that seems to be the only thing on his mind right now. If I let this continue any further I'll end up fucking him for sure, and since I don't have any protection with me that would mean bad news. For him at least. I would be overjoyed if he got pregnant with my child, but I doubt he would be, and admittedly I'm a little too young and immature to be a good father.