Panic

Ryan started to panic.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," He was starting to hyperventilate. Suddenly he felt sick. He quickly jumped up, and ran to his bathroom, making sure not to touch anything with his bloody hands. He opened the bathroom door and turned on the water in the sink with his elbows. He started frantically rubbing the blood off his hands under the cold water until his own skin was almost as red as the blood that had covered it moments ago. When he was sure there was no more blood, he let himself slide down the wall until he was sitting on the cold tile floor. What the hell had happened? He started checking himself for cuts or any where the blood could have come from him, but he found nothing. It wasn't his blood. 'Oh god what have i done?' He thought.

He sat on the tile floor for what felt like hours. Still in shock. He couldn't remember anything from last night. He closed his eyes straining to remember anything. He'd gone to bed early, just like the night before. Then when he woke up he felt just as tired as he had the other mornings, but this time, he woke up with blood on his hands, as if he'd committed a murder in his sleep. Oh god had he committed a murder in his sleep?

He sprung up when he heard a knock on his door followed by a familiar voice,

"Ryan are you there? Its me, Shane!"

What was Shane doing here? Ryan went out of the bathroom and grabbed his phone to look at the time. It had been hours and there were a bunch of missed calls and texts from concerned coworkers. Mostly from Shane.

"Ryan!" Shane yelled and knocked again.

Ryan went to his door and opened it for Shane.

"You didn't come to work and you hadn't called in, i tried to text you and call you but you never responded. What the hell Ryan? What's going on?"

Ryan just stared up at Shane for a few seconds without saying anything.

"Ryan say something goddammit!" Shane was starting to sound frustrated.

"Fuck, Shane, i-" Ryan covered his face with his hands. All of a sudden Ryan felt Shanes arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"You can talk to me buddy, what's going on?" Shane spoke into Ryan's hair.

"I think im sick." Ryan lied. Shane suddenly pushed him out in front of him and held him by the shoulders while staring at him with a concerned look.

"Are you dying of cancer?" Shane said completely seriously.

"No- Shane. What the fuck?" Ryan answered confused.

"Well the then why the fuck didn't you answer my calls!"

"I just- I didn't know it had been this long. I didn't check my phone before you knocked on the door." Ryan mumbled, taken aback by Shane's sudden accusation. Shane sighed.

"Just don't scare me like that again, okay?" Shane pulled him back into a hug.

"Okay."