PART 2

Krinnngg!!! KRINGGGG!! KRINNG!!!

I was being awake by the alarm clock.
And I slowly seated. Ugh my head hurts.
Gush this shitty hangover

Then I directly got up to the kitchen and grab some water on the fridge and quickly drink it up.

And yeah I totally almost forgot that tomorrow is the first day of school.
and
I need some beauty rest.

I came back again to my room and lay to my bed. But then the memories yesterday flash to my mind.

FLASHBACK__
We were looking to each other
I felt that he had something to say to me,
So as I was going to go near him but suddenly Minzy and Alex came out.

"hey Zucy !! WE KEEP ON FINDING YOU THINKING YOU WE'RE BEING KIDNAPPED BY A PERVERT! AND HERE YOU ARE!" Minzy said looking worried.
They were in the exit.

"Oh come on, I'm already a grown up women and I can sleep on whoever man I want and I can defend myself to a pervert man that I wasn't interested with, I'm totally strong"

"And what are you doin' here?" Minzy said.

"Nothing, I just saw the snake couples kissing together but now they we're gone."

"Snake couples?"

"Just ignore what I said, so we're going home now?"

"Yes because Alex was already drunk!, Ugh so annoying!"

I look at Alex, He keeps on stumbling as he walks, Yep, he was really drunk.

But then I look again to the direction where I just saw Xion but he was already gone.

_END OF FLASHBACK

But Xion was on my mind, Why do I keep on thinking of him?...
Nevermind, I wanted to sleep more...
.

.

.

.

.

It's already Monday..

And the sound of my alarm wakes me up.

So today I wanted to be atleast pretty
To be the most beautiful in school eventhough I suck up on my subjects. I wasn't born to be a genius at all and It wasn't my fault.

So I would be going to wear short skirt.
But then I remembered my mom's voice,

"You know Zucy, I can't wear this skirt I just bought, I didn't even tried it and show it off outside and I wanted to tell you that go on and try to wear whatever clothes you wanted. Since you were still young cause someday you can't wear those short skirts anymore because you would realize you are already old enough to wear those."

So I decided to wear short skirts.

I smiled at the mirror, Oh god, I was so pretty. Atleast I was blessed for my beauty, though my brain was functioning so slow in other words I'm totally dumb.
.

.

.

First day of school
I was walking confidently and everyone's eyes are on me.

But I look at my watch, Oh it's already 8:30 and I'm already 10 minutes late. But nah, It's okay cause I really meant it, to enter the room late so I would become the center of attention.
mwehehe..

And yeah, I was so confidently walking
I'm a topstar by the way.

I entered the elevator and I was just going to enter the close button but somehow someone just quickly entered