Past Memory

Past Eliza POV:
(Outfit is like the outfit in the picture)
I stood on the blazing hot plant, well I guess it's not so much a plant but more of an island. I smiled at the blazing sun we helped keep safe and under control. Joule and I stood there as we raised our hands. Yes, we have the abilities to keep the sun calm and enough resources to stay in close proximity to it. Soon, we heard a loud crash and dust flying everywhere and everything was dark. All I could see was dark and rock and sand.

"Where are you!"

I heard a voice. It sounded like Uranus. Did she come or am I dreaming. The blonde headed girl was my everything. I love her. Something was wrong with the planet and I could feel it. Something was off but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then, I saw them, the moon princess, King Endymion, Uranus, the other senshi and my brother, Joule. I saw their faces, all sour. "Wh-What's wrong?" I asked. Their faces turned from sour to glad. Uranus's face was relived.

"You were unconscious and we thought you were gone" The princess stated.

"The planet is under attack... its father" Joule stated sourly.

"B-but... he's dead.." I said fear coating my voice. "He... he can't be here." I said as I tried to stand up but I fell down. My dress a mess of torn up lace. When I fell, I fell onto someone's chest. I looked up and it was Uranus. "Uranus..." my head was on her chest. I had gone back to the black.

No ones POV:

Haruka sighed as she looked at her lovers sleeping face. No one knew how far she would go for this one girl in her lap. Joule looked at them.

"He's not dead... she knows it to... she banished him a few years ago after she became queen of this island" Joule explained to everyone.

"She's forgetting. Her memory for things is getting worse" Venus stated.

"In a matter of years she is going to forget everything, most likely" Mercury finished.

"Uranus.. please let's take her to the castle" Joule said. Uranus stood up and looked at him, Nodded and the two of them went back to castle. The Princess and Endymion and the other senshi followed the three. Uranus walked into the tall palace then to Eliza's room to lay her down. Uranus was worried for her lover. She didn't want to loose Eliza.

"I love you, Sunlight"