Chapter 9

"No! That's not true! The ultimate everything does not exist, unless...... Wait...Where is Hinata Kun?!" Nagito panicked, he didn't know who this guy really was or where the hurt boy is, "Right Here." Izuru pointed to himself " I am Hajime Hinata..." He said, no emotion still only his face. " No, your not Hinata Kun!"

"Yes, yes I am. I am Hinata...Just the better and less useless him...Izuru Komakura." Izuru repeated his name, getting alittle ticked. " H-How?..." Nagito was really confused and afraid for him friend (and future boyfriend).

"The Komakura project....Ring a bell?" Izuru said with a small smirk at the end.

"... Your from the Komakura project?...S-So, what im getting from this is. Your Hajime Hinata but all the tests was for you to be fully made and be Hinata kun. But since I came and saved Hajime half way through the tests, your only...Half of him.." Nagito thought out loud.

"Mhm.." Izuru nodded "Besides, I only summon randomly, when ever I like." Izuru grabbed Nagito's hand and pulled him close "Hm.." Izuru looked at Nagito's cheek. "The mark of good and bad luck..." He'd pointed out to the albino "Y-Yeah..." Nagito looked to the side, uncomfortable with how close they were.

"I have that too..." Izuru lifted up his hair that was covering his forehead with the same simble. Nagito stared at it, he was really shocked and... confused.

"H-How do you---" Izuru introupted Nagito " Again, I am the ultimate everything...might as well be the ultimate hope.." Izuru smirked.

"You mean the ultimate dispair..." Nagito said, looking away to the side due to how uncomfortable he was. Then, Izuru grabbed Nagito by his chin and forced the albino to face him.

"Why such a attitude?~..." Izuru smirked once again, still no emotion on his face right after.

"I want Hinata Kun back..." Nagito whimpered Abit.

"Fine." Izuru said blankly but had more of a serious tone. He pushed Nagito away. In a blink of a eye, Hajime was standing right where Izuru was not even a second ago.

Hajime weakly fell to the ground and started a coughing fit. Nagito instantly dashed right to Hajime, kneeling beside him, patting his back "S-Shhhh..." He tried to calm the brunette who was panicking on the wooden floor.

Authors note: So sorry for not posting for a while! School and my normal life is a mess rn! Thank you for waiting!💕