Chapter 7

Authors note: This chapter will be in Nagito's POV just for a heads up so you dont get confused! Ok enjoy the chapter!

It has been 3 days since Hajime was saved from the secret lab. I stroked his bandaged head while he lay in my lap, he was still beaten up from the torture of the experiment. He was to bandaged up but at least he was healing...

I could start to feel the aching pain  in my chest again as I could feel the hot tears stream down my face as my face started to turn red as I began to sob.

It's been a while since I really cried, I guess I must really care for Hinata-Kun...

Hinata-Kun turned his head at me and sighed. He got up as I wiped my eyes. The tears wouldn't stop pouring down my face. Hinata-Kun looked at me and just hugged me with little strength. I hugged him back alittle tighter as I continued to sob on his shoulder.

" I-Im..S-S-Sorry Hi-Hinata..K-Kun..nn... " I said, through sobs. " You did nothing wrong Komeada... " He said quietly to me. His quiet voice sounds like melody that plays a happy tone for a sad story...

" B-Bu..t... M-M-My l...uck!... " I kept trying to speak but my sobs kept introupting part of my words, but Hinata-Kun understanding what I said. " You didnt mean to, because if you did you wouldn't be crying like this... " He softly said before letting me go and wipping my tears off my face with his bandage hand. I sniffled abit before smiling.

" H-Hinata-kun I think y-you should rest some more..I'll leave you be.. " I began to sit up but hinata dragged me back down. " Just lay with me... " He said, sounding tired. " Oh..Ok.." I layed down as Hinata-Kun did the same.

We were facing eachother but he already feel asleep so I desided to close my eyes and rest aswell. Then before I fell asleep in a deep slumber, a pair of two bandaged up arms wrapped around my waist and nudged me slowly closer to them...