Secrets

Thank you Phoenix_Fire11 for requesting this ship. And the ships I'm gonna do first are the ones that I like the most so I picked this one to do even if others had commented ships before. Ok but that's all so enjoy!
~~~~

(Ritchie's POV)
Me and Michael have been dating for a while now after we found out we liked each other,but we haven't told anyone about our relationship for reason that are better left unsaid. We've been going on dates kind of often and I have to give an excuse to my guild mates why I have to leave every single time. A few times I had snuck out,like tonight. While everyone was asleep I had snuck out to go on my date with Michael.
(Michael's POV)
I had made an excuse to the guild of why I was going out at this time,but knowing Ritchie he probably just snuck out of his.
I sat on a bench where me and Ritchie decided to meet up and a little while later I started to dose off from being a little tired and fell asleep.
(Ritchie's POV)
I had got to the spot where Michael wanted me to meet him, but when I got there I just saw him lying on the bench asleep.
Cute...
I went up and kneeled next the bench just looking at him
"Michael,you need to wake up~" i said
"Nooo..." He mumbled
"But if you don't then we can't go on our date~" i said
He opened his eyes and got up "fine.. but then I'm going back to sleep"
I laughed a bit "alright"
I took his hand and we went for a little walk,he showed me some of his favorite spots in Atlantide, are last stop was the beach.
"So why do you like this place?" I ask
"Well because it's quiet,and calming,and also pretty beautiful..." He said looking down
"Well not as much as you~" I said
Then I lifted his head and kissed him. He blushed and kissed back. But when we separated we heard a squeel coming from somewhere close to us.
Then we looked to see who it was and saw Kit standing there,but not just her...but both of are guilds
"So this is where you keep going to brother?" Brandon said smirking
"So flipping CUTE!" Kit said
"Oh I can't wait to tell this to Silver" Mitch said
"Don't you dare tell this to Silver!" Michael said
"Well to bad I already know" we looked up and saw Silver watching from a tree "and it's adorable"
Michael was a blushing so much at this point and I could tell he was embarrested. So I used up all my energy to storm blink us somewhere far away to get us out of there. The place that we ended up in was Michael's bedroom in his guild. But I was so tired that I passed out on the floor
(Michael's POV)
I saw Ritchie just pass out on the floor. That must of taken him a bit of energy. I had to drag him to my bed because I was to short to pick him up! I was able to get him in my bed and I had laid down next to him. I snuggled into his chest and soon fell asleep not caring what the rest of the guild would say in the morning.
~~~~
And that's all and I hope you liked this ship. Also thank again for requesting it and bye! :3