O N E

can these phantoms just fucking die already

"oi, watch your language, there is a child present." Shoru reminds the goddess, while Hikaru voices her complaints in Kimori's head. Kimori flicks the white tigers head while letting out a huff and dismounting it.

"Shoru, Hikaru, Return." a bright glow forms around the tiger and the twin weapons in her hand.

while Hikaru lands gracefully, Shoru stumbles to the floor rubbing his head vigorously. "Kimori, that hurt!"

a ghost of a smile appeared on her lips, "grow a pair, won't you Shoru?" the comment made the young purple eyed regalia laugh at Shoru to which he replied with a glare, sticking out his tongue like a child.

"do you think that was all the phantoms for now mori?" Hikaru questioned the goddess, using the nickname she had given her.

"most definitely not, I'll let Bishamon take over while I take you guys to go eat." Kimori replies, while her and Hikaru start to walk the other way.

"hey wait for me, I'm important too!"
the blue eyed blessed vessel spoke, running (and tripping) over to them.

"aha I'm not so sure about that." Hikaru replies , looking back to stick out her tongue as a taunt.

"eh?!? why you little-!"

"hey be quiet, we're here."Kimori stated as they approached the restaurant, flicking his forehead once again.

"she started it, that little brat-!"Kimori separated the two regalias at arms length, giving a awkward look to the hostess.

"eh table for 3?" she smiled awkwardly, watching the hostess motion her hands to a table,

the goddess grabbed both of her regalias  by the ear to the table hearing their loud whines before pointing at it, "sit down. now."

they immediately sat down frightened, "yes ma'am!" they replied, terrified of the aura she was producing.

she sat down while the hostess took their orders and brought back their food within 5 minutes. Shoru stood up, nodding towards the bathroom.

her teen regalia smirked, making Kimori confused, "what?"

this made Hikaru smirk more before taking the salt shaker that was placed on the side of the table and dumping a ton onto Shorus plate.

Hikaru spotted Shoru coming back and quickly hid the salt shaker. He looked suspiciously at Hikaru before taking his seat and starting to eat his food.

"EH?!? PLEH" Shoru spits the food back out on the plate, glaring at the two females who laughed maniacally at him

"YOU SHOULDVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Hikaru laughed, while Kimori pushed her food towards him claiming that she wasn't hungry.

Shoru pouted, not able to get the disgusting taste out his mouth.
the goddess and two regalias continued to eat their food while making conversation with each other.

Hikaru started looking upset, and Shoru wondered why before turning his gaze towards where she was looking.

a friend group full of girls had just walked in after being released from school. since very few people ever see them, they paid no mind to the goddess or her regalias.

Hikaru visibly saddened, watching them sit at a table and talk about something like boys and drama.

"hey Kimo-" the regalia started but was cut off by a sharp answer

"no Hikaru, we talked about this already."

"why can't I go to school like those kids! I want to go to school Kimori!" Shoru watched his goddess twitch, so he tried to lighten the conversation.

"no you don't, school is a living hell trust me." Shoru replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"but it's not fair, i used to be like that, I wanna be like that again!"

Kimori winced, placing her hand at the back of her neck and back to reveal blight on her fingertips.

Hikaru let out a small gasp while Shoru quickly stood up, worry written all over his features as he tried to approach her.

"no stay right there Shoru, don't come closer."

"but Kimori I-"

"don't come closer , do not disobey me."
the goddess replied through clenched teeth.

"key phrase used to, you're dead Hikaru and I gave you another chance at life so take it or leave it."

with that, the goddess walked out the restaurant and started making her way back to her shrine.

tears flew down Hikaru's cheeks, "Shoru I-I didn't mean too, you k-know that right?"

he sighed, motioning for his fellow regalia to follow him outside. Hikaru quickly grabbed her things and started walking back to the shrine with him. Shoru stuffed his hands in his pockets,"don't worry so much about it, I used to be like you too but we can't everything we want Karu."

"you used to be like me?" Hikaru looked up at the tall regalia.

he put a hand on her hair, ruffling it,"just like you in fact, but now I wouldn't have it any other way."

"but aren't you curious as to who you were before you died?" Hikaru questioned, fiddling with her hands.

"stop living in the past Hikaru, you won't get that far if you do..."