35

"Enough, uncle, don't say it."

  Yang Yang sat on Archibald's sofa, glanced at the broken coffee table, and then took a small teaspoon on the messy tabletop and squeezed it in his hands, like an unconscious movement of a nervous person.

  Zhou Hua heard Yang Yang's tone and was anxious. "Yang Yang, don't you believe in Uncle? If Uncle really has a bad mind for you, as long as you are diagnosed as a vegetative, you will be authorized directly. Euthanasia! "

  Oh, then I thank you.

  Yang Yang looked up at Zhou Hua and squeezed the silver spoon in his hand, as if he had brewed enough courage, and finally opened his mouth and asked, "What's up with Mandela?"

  Zhou Hua stunned "Mandra grass?"

  Yang Yang called up the previous checklist from the terminal, and the light screen touched Zhou Hua's face. "This is the night I left, and when Aunt Gu checked me, I found that my body contains Mandela grass particles. Residue, and judging by the amount of residue, I have been using it for several days. "

  Having said that, Yang Yang choked again, "Uncle, if you let me bear the Duke's child, why do you want to eat medela grass? Don't you know that it is poison for pregnant females? !"

  When talking, Yang Yang's soul power had extended from the spoon, and a thin ray of twisting stretched in the air to Zhou Hua's front.

  "What mandrag? How could I eat you mandrag?"

  Zhou Hua's emotions agitated, his soul power tightened slightly, but at the same time, his soul power began to beat uneasily. That was an expression of anger.

  Yang Yang froze, angry? why?

  Regardless, let's talk about it first.

  Yang Yang stretched out her soul power and struck a ray of soul power bounded by Zhou Hua.

  Suddenly, the soul power of Zhou Hua was like a fish pond that was thrown to the stone, and the soul power exploded.

  The whole person of Zhou Hua also started to get out of control, and he couldn't calm his emotions even when he was panting. In the end, he patted the armrest of the sofa, saying, "I hate being wronged most in my life. I!"

  Yang Yang "..."

  The effect is outstanding.

  Yang Yang temporarily took back some soul power, and then began to play, and his voice shouted back to the roar. "Then how did the Mandrag grass in my body come? Do you know the child's soul once disappeared? It Almost gone, and it's likely that after birth ... "

  Yang Yang didn't seem to be able to say the word, and when he half choked, he stared at Zhou Hua with a sad and angry face. "How can you do this to me and my children?"

  Without Yang Yang's stimulus, Zhou Hua's soul strength also calmed down. He thought of Byrd's previous attitude and felt that he had found the answer—because the child's health went wrong, he was "irritated" by him!

  But he has never done it.

  "I did not do that!"

  Zhou Hua was also anxious and explained, "Yang Yang, think about it, well, even if you think I secretly let you conceive a Bird child, then I definitely want the child to be healthy and healthy, such a child is valuable! I How did you start making your child weak? "

  That's what I said.

  Yang Yang took the opportunity to look at Zhou Hua's soul power and found some fluctuations that have not occurred before. Is it frank?