But how did you know that Niya knew about the blind date and was jealous of it, causing Yang Yang to have a car accident.

  Yang Yang became a vegetative after the car accident. At the beginning, I also hoped that he would wake up, but he slept for three months, and suddenly his condition began to worsen. Then I remembered the letter he left. At that time, I just wanted to fulfill his wish and leave him a bloodline, so I signed the power of attorney for artificial surrogacy. "

  After speaking, Zhou Hua looked sincerely at Archibald. "Later Yang Yang's situation suddenly improved and he was awake, but he lost his memory, so I didn't dare to tell him about pregnancy. I was afraid it would stimulate him. With the misunderstanding that you have met. "

  Archibald repeated "misunderstanding."

  Zhou Hua repeatedly nodded "Yes."

  Archibald looked up and looked at Zhou Hua with a down-looking look. "Is it that you think I'm stupid enough to believe what you say, or is your own mind already unclear?"

  Zhou Hua's smile froze, and his eyes flickered, then he slightly moved the corner of his mouth and replied, "What's wrong--"

  "boom!"

  Archibald suddenly pressed his foot on the coffee table, and the military boots directly pressed the coffee table out of a spider web-like crack.

  Zhou Hua jumped a whole person, his face calmly could not be maintained, his face was shocked. — Until now, he finally understood Archibald's accurate attitude today.

  Zhou Hua couldn't believe it, because the Dotons had been tolerant, tolerant, and tolerant of his small movements for so many years, so even if he knew that the Dotons could now crush him with one finger, his courage could not help getting bigger.

  He originally thought that this time would be the same, even better-because he has a pregnant Yang Yang!

  But now it looks the opposite.

  Zhou Hua's vest had a layer of cold sweat and opened his mouth stuttering "Bo, Bird ..."

  "enough."

  Archibald retracted his legs, then lowered his body, resting his elbows on his knees.

  With his movements, Zhou Hua couldn't help but lean back, subconsciously away from Archibald.

  Archibald continued, "Maybe Yang Yang's accident was indeed unexpected, but this child is not a misunderstanding at all.-My sample is the highest level of confidentiality in the medical research institute. To get it, It is also not easy to mix into the incubation center and do directed extraction.

  There are only a few people who can perform such operations. Plus there are only four people who can sweep the tail so clean. But these four people are my uncle's opponents, they are the opposite of the Dottons.

  So you are now the enemy dog ​​of the Dotons, aren't you? "

  Zhou Hua's face suddenly changed, and he fiercely retorted, "No! Byrd, you misunderstood, how could I betray the Dawden family? And what is the sample, I simply--"

  "Don't know at all?"

  Archibald picked up Zhou Hua's words, and raised a sneer at the corner of his mouth, reminding him, "I advise you to think about talking again, because if you make up another shit lie, I will break your leg. — You can try I dare. "

  Zhou Hua "..."

  He went crazy before trying!

  Zhou Hua maintained an excited expression and movement, as if he had pressed the pause button and remained motionless.

  Archibald "Continue, what are you at all?"

  Zhou Huan's neck was all out. He took a deep breath and took a hand in his thigh to calm himself down a bit.

  Zhou Hua "Byde, I swear, I have not betrayed the Dotton family, I have no intention of becoming an enemy with the Dotton family."

  Archibald straightened up, stood up, and looked down at Zhou Hua.

  "Together with others to steal my genetic sample and create a child that I do n’t know existed, and did n’t even intend to tell me.-This behavior is originally in your dictionary, not called betrayal. What is it called? Surprise? "

  Zhou Hua swallowed, panicked, and habitually wanted to lie and foolish "Bird, you misunderstand ..."

  "Click."

  Suddenly, Archibald raised his hand, not knowing when to hold a gun in his hand, and the muzzle was facing Zhou Hua's thigh.

  Archibald's expression remained unchanged, saying "It seems you forgot what I said."

  Zhou Hua's eyes widened suddenly, and then it seemed like someone had choked his throat and couldn't make a sound.

  At this moment, the door of the room was suddenly opened with a bang, and Yang Yang ran in with a tear on his face.

  Yang Yang pounced on Archibald, crying with pear rain "No! Bird, don't kill Uncle!"

  Archibald "..."

  Don't blow your nose on me! !! !!

Chapter 31

  Yang Yang doesn't want to runny nose, after all, it doesn't look good. But Archibald had been torn so sharply that he drew his gun in just a few words.

  Yang Yang didn't sit hot, she ran down with the eye drops, but her hands trembled, and she dropped her eyes when she dropped the drops ...

  Yang Yang cried with real feeling.

  The stagnant atmosphere of the small tea house was broken by Yang Yang, Archibald paused with a gun, and then slowly withdrew.

  "do not Cry."

  Archibald lowered his head, his voice soft.

  Yang Yang shook her head and twisted in Archibald's arms like a slippery fish.

  Archibald "..."

  Yang Yang sucked his nose, then raised his head slowly, and looked at Archibald with a red nose. "Bird, calm down, let me talk to Uncle, okay?"

  Archibald "..."

  Archibald looked down at the wet marks on his military uniform, and he couldn't calm down now.

  Yang Yang pushed Archibald out of the door and looked at him "Bird."

  Archibald "..."

  Archibald took a deep breath, then nodded, and said his own line, "OK, but don't speak for him, don't force me to choose between you and the Dawton family."

  Yang Yang quickly shook his head and looked at him affectionately and pitifully "I won't, I love you so much, you know."

  Archibald "..."

  Oh.

  Archibald didn't answer any more, and turned away coldly, not forgetting to glance at Zhou Hua before leaving.

  Zhou Hua tightened his body, and then slowly relaxed until the door was closed again.

  The room returned to calm, and only Yang Yang's sobbing sound was heard. But this voice made Zhou Hua feel peaceful. He looked at Yang Yang as if looking at his life-saving charm and money tree.

  "Yang Yang, this is really a misunderstanding."

  Zhou Hua began to explain to Yang Yang with a pained expression.

  Yang Yang looked at him with tears in his eyes, then faded the limit ring of his wrist and released his power.

  The purpose is that the tight white soul force on Zhou Hua's body is slowly spreading and spreading. ——It is probably that the mood is ups and downs, and this change of soul power is also very obvious.

  Diffusion is joy, contraction is guilty conscience or tension.

  Yang Yang can almost guess what Zhou Hua is thinking now.