Marinette quickly turns to me, and we're both thinking the same thing. I brush her blue hair out of her smooth pale face, then look back at Tikki. I take a deep breath, then close my eyes.

"I... I stole them."

Tikki looks confused, then glares at us. "You, you what?"

I open my eyes and look directly at her. "I stole them."

Tikki stares deep into both of our souls, then sneers at me. "You... are evil people. Now, deal with your punishment."

Suddenly the floor starts to shake, and the walls dance back and forth. Dust starts to crumble from the ceiling, and lights flicker on and off. One by one, the mirrors shatter and pipes burst across the room. Marinette clings to me, and I shelter her with my jacket. My heartbeat is racing, and I can feel Marinette panicking. She's hyperventilating, I realize. She's absolutely terrified. As soon as I start to panic too, the roof starts to cave in. The lights go out, and I think this is the end. At least, until I hear her voice.

"SPOTS ON!"

Marinette's POV

Suddenly, Tikki is sucked into my earrings, and I'm surrounded by a wall of light. When the light fades away, I look at my hands. Then my boots. Then my outfit. I'm wearing a ladybug superhero costume.

"Adrien, we've got to get out of here!" I shout.

He points his tan finger at me. "You're the superhero!"

I grab his hand, and put the cat miraculous ring on his ring finger, then stand back. "Now, you are too!"

Suddenly, a tiny black cat pops in the middle of the air and floats around. He must be a kwamii, like Tikki. He looks like he's ready to talk, but we give him no chance.

Adrien looks at him urgently "How do I transform?"

The kwamii quickly flies near him, and shouts. "I'm Plagg! And you need to say 'Claws Out' to transform!"

Adrien holds his fist in front of his face. "CLAWS OUT!" He shouts. A wall of black light swarms around him, and when the wall is gone, a boy in a black leather cat outfit is in his place. His blonde hair is messy, with two cat ears on his head. Around his neck is a dark choker. He has inverted crosses on for earrings, and a black belt coming from his back, which looks like a tail.

"Let's go!" I scream. As we run out of the bathroom, I catch a glimpse of me in the shattered mirror. I have two red ribbons coming out of my two ponytails. I have a black dog collar on my neck and my wrists. I'm wearing a red suit with black spots representing a ladybug all over me, and to finish the look I'm wearing black combat boots. Cute.

I bang open the bathroom door, and sprint outside. I realize that the bathroom shaking wasn't the result of Tikki wanting to hurt us, but of a villain. We sprint until Adrien and I get to the middle of the open gym, and we slide to a stop on the grey gym floor with a combat stance. There's a villain, or so I think, floating high the chilly air with his arms calmly placed behind his back. His face has a stern look, and his golden-white hair is slicked back. When the villain sees us, he cocks his head and smiles.

A purple silhouette of a butterfly outlines his face, above his eyes. "Hawkmoth, I see the 'heroes' you speak of. I will now take their miraculous!" The villain then cuts of his communication, to "Hawkmoth" I presume, then charges towards us.

Okay, what the absolute hell is happening.

"Adrien!" I scream, whipping my head back to look at him. "We have to run!"

My partner just stands there with a terrified look on his face. I know he's scared, I am too, but doesn't he know we have to run?!

He looks at me and says something, but its so quiet its inaudible.

I throw my hands up in the air, in absolute panic. We're the heroes, we need to save the city! If we don't, who will? Now is definitely not the time for small talk!

The sky turns jet black, and the wind starts to blow. Leaves dance across the battle ground. The villain is diving toward us from the sky, with a sinister, frightening look on his face. With very little time until he reaches us, I make a quick decision and urgently dashed to Adrien. HE reaches out and grabs my hand, then pulls me in. I protest, but he puts his index finder on my lips to hush me up.

He grabs my shoulders and forces me to look into his angry green eyes.

"The villain is my father. I want to kill him."

~

Author's Note: Wow, plot twist ;) So in this AU, Gabriel, Adrien's father, is in fact not Hawkmoth. I decided I want y'all to make assumptions on who Hawkmoth will be in this AU! Another thing is {obvious spoiler} even though Ladybug and Chat Noir are evil, this does not make Hawkmoth the hero. Hawkmoth is still a villain, and you will figure out their plans later on in the series!

As always, thanks for reading! Follow me on Instagram, Chats_Lady, (which I assume most of y'all came from anyways), and stay Miraculous! <3

- Melody