We are going to try dating

I gotten up and started to pace around the room. What do I do? Which one do I pick? Who do I love more? I asked myself in my mind. I sighed softly. Why did love have to be so hard for?

I then came up with a idea. Try dating them both. Take my time to fall in love with hopefully only one of them. I pulled out my phone texting them both. "Meet me at the diner across the street in a hour." They both texted me back saying that they would be there.

I changed into my dark blue skinny jeans. My AC/DC t-shirt. I put my black hair up into a bun. I then applied a little bit of make up. I left my dressing room and went out to my car.

I gotten my car. I drove to the diner and parked. I gotten out and went inside. I sat down and ordered myself a milkshake why I waited for the guys to show up. When I gotten my milkshake. I sat there sipping it.

In no time. Both Nick and Sterling walked in. They walked over to the table I was it. "Sit." I told them. They both sat down across from me.

"What is going on?" Nick asked me. Sterling looked at him then at me.

I took a deep breath. It was now or never Demi. I softly told myself. I looked across at them both.

"There is this thing I want to try with you both. It is called dating. So here is the deal. You both have to call me and book a date. Then you have to take me out on that date. If things go will. You might get lucky. Also it would help me with choosing which one of you I want to be with." They both nodded agreeing with me. I smiled finishing my milkshake. I gotten up. I want to the counter and paid for my drink. I then left getting into my car. I drove home thinking my idea was good. Hopefully it would work.

A/N: So Demi is going to try and date them both. Which one should she end up with in the end? What should happen on them dates? Leave me ideas!