Nick is always there for me....but I still love Sterling...

I looked down nervously, glancing at the watch that adorns my slender wrist, flipping the face towards myself to read the time.

11:55 AM.

I fidget nervously tapping my fingers on the cold table top  I was currently slumped over. One palm is on my forehead supporting it as I stare down at basically nothing, my other arm bent and resting on the table, palm flat down on the surface between my body and the elbow supporting my head.

5 minutes to go.

Why was I nervous, maybe even scared?  I am not sure. But I could hardly believe I was back after my break up with Sterling Knight. Due to the fact I was on tour for a year. The last time I was on the set of Sonny With a Chance. I want to go see my ex boyfriend Sterling before shooting in his dressing room. To read over some lines or in our case...have some fun. Back when I thought life was a perfect little fairy tale. When I thought I had found my prince charming to sweep me off my feet, and that finally, I was going to have my perfect story book ending. Back when I believed in love with all of my heart. Before my parent's divorce. Before he let me down. I had walked in his dressing room with him fucking Tiffany Thornton.  My other co-star who played Tawni Hart on the show. That day why we where shooting what was supposed to be the last episode of the season. I had a major break down. Picking fights all day with them both. We sadly couldn't finish it. So now it was supposed to be the start of this season. The very first episode. Why I was on tour my best friend Nick Jonas was there. One night we gotten really drunk...and hooked up. We both decided to keep it a secret and just be secret fuck buddies. It was great. No feelings just sex. No way of getting hurt. Right?

Thoughts of everything from the past flooded my mind, causing me to visibly shudder. I swore I could still feel his warm touch on my shoulder, feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

Suddenly I jump, my eyes, which I hadn't even realized were closed shot open and I slightly jump, taking my hand from my forehead.

Someone was touching Me. Someone was breathing behind me. I nearly had a heart attack. My mind was racing trying to think of who it was. I prayed it wasn't Nick or Sterling. I didn't want to much drama this early in the day.

"Sorry to scare you love!" I heard Eric Dean Seaton aka the Directer voice chuckle breathily. "Just thought I'd let you know your needed on set in 10. So you should run off to hair and make up. Good luck today. I know it is hard for you."

"Uh, thanks Eric." I reply almost breathless from the scare. "I'll be out in just one second..." I trailed off trying to slow my heart rate down and stop my head from spinning.

"Alrighty, love. Take your time, I'm going to see if everything is set up." Eric said still slightly laughing through his words. Obviously scaring me half to death is amusing to him.

I take a sharp breath in releasing through closed teeth. I just needed to calm down, and Eric scaring  me definitely wasn't helping the cause.

Finally, I snapped out of my trance, knowing that I hard to go to hair and make up. Then shoot the scene. Although I didn't have to be here, I wanted to, for my fans. I could had quit and give up playing Sonny. But I had let my fans down when we couldn't put out that last episode last season. They had been so understanding as to not hate/bitch at me for not being able to finish shooting it. For obvious reasons -cough cough- Sterling, but I knew I had to pay them back for everything they had done for yme, so setting my differences aside, I decided I would start shooting. Sonny With  a Chance again. And just hope to God that I could avoid him..Which would be hard due to the fact. He was playing my love interest on the show Chad.