"Whoa whoa how are you so sure itsa boy?" Alan asked

" i want it to be a boy" jack said.

"What? No a girl" alex argued.

"Definitely a girl" Alan said.

I watched them go back and fourth. I didnt say anything cause, i haven't thought that much into it, my mind is still processing this.

"Kellin what do you want?"  Tony asked.

"I dont know..ill be happy with whatever. " he said looking at his stomach.

"Vic?" Alex asked

"Uh same" i replied.

"I dont care regardless  honestly...i just cant wait to go baby shopping."  Alex said.

Kellin,alex,jack and tony talked about the baby all lunch while that alan kid was glued to his phone.

5TH PERIOD.

I have fifth with jack ..its kind weird not seeing Alex with him. "Hey over here." Jack motioned for me to sit next to him.

"Hey , its weird not seeing Alex with you" i said as i sat down.

He chuckled "yeah i know its weird not having him around. So how about you? Think you're ready?"

That's first time someone asked me how i feel about all this. "I guess.. im 18 and kellins 16 so im getting ready  to graduate and kellin only a junior i guess i haven't really thought about how this could effect his future. "

"What about your future vic? You should be one getting ready for college." I never really thought about that.

"I cant be thinking about that when i have a child on the way."  Jack gave me a sympathetic look and turned back to face to the teacher.

-------

The bell rings and i headed to the parking lot to pick up with kellin.

"Hey beautiful " i say wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing him.

He giggled like girl which was fucking adorable. 

"Come over my house my mom wants to talk to you. "

"Your mom or your mother? " i asked.

"Dose it really matter." He said walking over to passenger side of my car.

"Yes."

"Both"

----

"Can we listen to Alex's CD ?" Kellin asked putting a CD  into the CD  player of my car.

"He has a CD? "

"Well him and jack are in a band and its just their mixtape." He pressed play and skipped a few songs.

"Time to lay claim to the evidence

Fingerprints sold me out

But our footprints washed away from the docks downtown

It's been getting late for days

And I think myself deserving of a little time off

We can kick it here for hours

And just mouth off about the world

And how we know it's going straight to hell

Pass me another bottle, honey

The Jager's so sweet

But if it keeps you around then I'm down

Meet me on Thames Street

I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time

In the cold you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough

Because the tension's like a fire

We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes

And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line

Fall in the grave I've been digging myself

But there's room for two

Six feet under the stars.."  kellin sung along with song.

Damn this is good.  I didn't know alex and jack where that good.

"Pretty awesome huh?"  Kellin asked turning down the radio.

I nodded  and pulled into kellins drive way. When we got out kellin grabbed my hand and opened the front door.

"Honey im home!" Kellin yelled. his mom came from downstairs  looking happy to see us ..or maybe it was just kellin.

She went to hug kellin and then hugged me. Ok then.

" please sit." She gestured for us to sit down  and we did.

"Michelle's at wok but should be home soon. But i wanted to talk to you about  well the baby shower--

"Baby shower?" I interupted.

"Yes, we have to have a baby shower, get a chance for you to meet the family."  Rachael said. 

" i guess..so soon though? "

"Mpreg is quicker then women pregnancy."  She said.

I nodded cause i already knew that. She went on to talk about the baby shower and the baby also oultrasounds and i gotta  admit it was alittle overwhelming.

"You okay?" Kellin whispered.  I nodded  cause i was taking all this in.

I was gonna be a dad in two months.

~~~~~~~~~

This was kinda just a filler i guess, but if you guys have any questions  then you can ask me on my tumblr>>>

MeandyoulivingunderthepaperMoon.tumblr.com

Or message me on here.

I LOVE comments btw. :* bye guys.