My summer

***a couple months ago***
"Lets just go to the party babe. Ill be sure to make it up to you." My boy friend whispered in my ear.
I laughed and pushed him away.
"No baby you go. Have fun." i kissed him on the cheek.
"It wont be as much fun without you." Chad told me as he was going out the door. I trust him. He wouldnt do anything we have been together for a little bit over a year. I live in Virginia so for every break off of school i come down here to California to see him and my best friend.
The party was at my bffs house which wasnt that far anways so maybe i will go later ?
An hour later i talked myself to go, i put on a black dress and did a black smokey eye. Haha chad will love it
I put my shoes on and began walking a couple houses down to Bethany's house. I go inside to grab a drink before looking for chad.
"Whats a pretty girl like you here by yourself?" he says as i scan the room for bethany or chad.
"Uh just looking for my boyfriend he got here earlier than me." i say
"What does he look like maybe i can help you find him?" he asks me
"He is about your height, green eyes, tan, and has blonde hair." i tell him.
Ten minutes later and i still couldn't find either of them, i was beginning to lose hope when i saw Bethany with a couple of our friends.
"Hey Beth have you seen Chad?" i ask her
"No... i thought he came here with you?" She asks me while eyeing the guy next to me like asking 'who is this guy'.
"Uhh beth meet?" i asked the stranger his name.
"Damon Salvatore." ahh Italian...
"If hes not with you i guess hes hanging out with Cody.." beth says
Cody was his best friend, he would always be at chads house or chad at his. He was really nice and like a brother to me so i didnt mind it when he was over.
"Okay thanks beth." i say
"So do you still want to look for Chad?" damon asks me.
"Yeah i kinda do if you dont mind." i tell him.
We make our way through the crowds and into the backyard when i notice two familar faces.....
KISSING
I stood there shocked, so is chad gay?
I walk up to him with tears forming in my eyes.
"Well????" I scream at him
"Its bad enough you cheat on me but with a guy?" I yell at him
"Calm down baby-" he says as i interrupted him.
"Dont call me that!" I squirm.
"Can you just hear me out?" he yells
"I don't want to talk to you again. We're through Chad." i say calmly

I walked away from chad and cody and back inside to the party.
"Hey come here." damon said as he pulled me into a hug.
I began to sob. he was the first guy i loved, and he turned out to be gay. i dont have anything against gay people i swear it just hurts to know that he didnt love me the same way I loved him.
I realized i might be getting makeup on his shirt so i pulled away from the hug.
"Thank you Damon. i really needed that." I smile into his eyes as he leans in closer .
It was like his lips were like magnets, pulling me into them. I dont know what came over me, but I decided to let him kiss me. It began slow but got intense quickly. I tangled my hands in his short black hair and his hands were going towards my lower back.
"Can I take you to my place?" he asks me. i nod, he will take my mind off things.
Damon picked me off of my feet, "close your eyes blonde" i roll my eyes and do what he says.
"You can open them now" he whispers in my ear. i open them and we are at some cabin and Damon is sitting on the couch.he is really fast or i fell asleep in his arms.
"You live here?" I ask
"No im just good friends with the owner, I live in mystic falls in Virginia" he says
I walk over to the couch and sit on his lap. "That's funny ..my family is from there." I say
"Well next time youre there hit me up." he says
"So what did you want to do?" i ask him.
"Well for one i wanted to watch a movie, but now since youre here how about this." he pauses to kiss me.
The kiss escalated and he was on top of me on the couch.
His lips got to my neck and i felt him get off of me. I looked at him confused.
"I didnt mean to... i can't believe i found her..control myself...im a bad guy" he mumbled to himself.
"Damon what's wrong ?"i say as he turned
"I want you, and you want me too. I know you don't understand me or why you feel a pull towards me. I promise not to harm you." he promises
"How are you so sure I want you? I could be using you as a distraction " I ask but saying that he was a distraction hurt to say.
"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But you should know that I am a bad guy, I'm selfish with people I love and they usually end up dead in the end. So this time I'm not going to be selfish with you. You are too special to lose. Im sorry for what im about to do but it needs to happen. I hope i will see you in mystic falls soon. " he says as he begins to cry.
His eyes do this weird things and he says, "you will remember hanging out with bethany all summer before you head back to mystic falls. You won't remember my name but you'll remember meeting some guy at a party and wishing you got his number. You will remember breaking up with chad but for him forgetting your anniversary to hang out with one of his exs.. Just know that I will protect you forever"
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Don't forget to heart, comment, and follow <3 thank you