We meet again

I tried to scream but someone had their hand covering my mouth.
"Shh its okay. Its me" the voice said
I looked up to see who it was. It was stefan.
I calmed down, and then punched his arm.
"Well we meet again," i winked, "you know it is creepy following someone in the woods without them knowing."
"That wasn't my intention. I saw you walking in the forest by yourself, which isn't safe, and i wanted to get away from Elena."
"Reasonable. I just met her today and i have a strong feeling she doesn't like me and us being friends." I say
"Shes just jealous that their is finally someone at our school prettier than her." He moves a lock of hair out of my face.
"Aw thank you stefan" i lean to kiss him on the cheek. He moves his head the last second and i kiss his lips instead. In that split second all i felt was electricity. Stefan immediately started kissing back. i started losing myself as the kiss deepened. Stefan pushed me against the tree and moved closer to me. The realization hit me. He has a girlfriend, a bitchy one, but still. I pushed stefan away.
"I cant." I look down.
"I know." He says breathless.
I look up and into his eyes, "that was amazing though."
"I haven't felt anything like that before. " I just nod.
"I bet Elena is looking for us. probably noticed both of us missing from the party." i tell him.
"I'm thinking of breaki-" a scream interrupted stefan.
We run back to the party to find out that Vicky had been attacked. I look at stefan, "you were right. Going into the woods by myself wasn't a good idea."
He just nods, "I'm gonna go home. I think i saw caroline leave with some guy, do you want a ride?"
"Sure" anything to spend more time with him.
But for some reason i felt guilty, but not because he had a girlfriend. I felt like i had betrayed this little part of me, but i couldn't remember what it was.