Jealousy makes us a monster

Damon's point of view

I saw her. She hasn't changed a bit, still gorgeous. She looks like shes having a fun time at the party. I would talk to her but I cant have Stefan know I'm back this soon. Stefan would figure it out that im here for her. I noticed Elena's striking resemblance to that psychotic bitch Katherine. Maybe shes his reason for returning to Mystic Falls? I'm not sure. The Elena girl couldn't manage to get Stefan to stop looking at Diana, my Diana. Even Diana was staring at him. This isn't suppose to happen.

Some blonde walked up to me and brought me some bourbon. "Thanks."
I shouldn't have made her forget me. That was a mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. I saw Diana start walking deeper in the woods, i was about to go after her until Mr. Knight in Shining Armor decided to follower her.

This entire night was pissing me off. Why does he think he deserves her? The vampire who can't even control human blood doesn't deserve my Diana. I watched as she leaned in to kiss his cheek and the cheeky bastard moved his head and kissed her lips.
I wanted to cry out of frustration and of jealousy. Whats the point of having emotions and only a piece of humanity left, if you cant be with the one you love? When she wants to be with your brother instead of you?

I saw as they left the party and into Stefan's car. They were probably going back to the boarding house. 

Sorry Stefan i guess its time for me to make your life hell again, starting by bringing back Katherine.

Short chapter
Heart, comment, and share <3