2

Chaeyoung placed back the picture of Mina and let out a deep sigh. She was very clueless of what to do now. She stood up from the bed. The corner of her eyes stopped something. It was a piece of paper at the back of mina's picture.

She snatched the photo and took the piece of paper. She opened it. And tears started falling from her eyes, and to the paper.

I'm sorry, I'm running away.

I love you and always will but, I don't know whether you will after I did this to you. I know you won't accept this. Forgive me.

Goodbye, Chae.

"I loved you Mina. How can you run off, leaving me in pain?! " The girl bursted out all her anger as she became to tear up more.

"I thought you loved me. How can you just run off like that!?" Chaeyoung falls to the floor on her knees, crying her heart out with the crumbled paper in her hand.

Just then, Jeongyeon arrived and found the front door was open. Her eyes widen in shock upon hearing the painful shouts with a sound of someone crying from upstairs. She hurriedly went up, and found her friend on the floor, looking defeated as she continued crying.

-Time skipped-

Jeongyeon tried her best comforting the girl who still was in denial that her girlfriend left her just like that.

Jeongyeon read the letter and was in disbelief. Mina and her were close friends since young. Mina was one of the most kind hearted person she even knew. Mina never once betrayed anyone, she was just that sweet.

Jeongyeon tried giving Chaeyoung the benefit of the doubt, but Chaeyoung seemed like a dedicated girlfriend who loves Mina dearly. If so, then why did Mina run away when there was nothing wrong?

It has been a few days now. Chaeyoung  and Jeongyeon still don't know where Mina ran off to. Jeongyeon also assumed that Mina might have an affair, but she just can't doubt the girl she's known for so many years.

Chaeyoung did nothing but stared up to the ceiling on her bed, still in shock of what had Mina done. She was mad,  very mad of Mina. She gave all her trust to Mina, and she thinks this is the way to repay her gratitude to Chaeyoung.

There was this certain feeling. As seem part of her doesn't want to listen to it, but another part of her does.

She's been wanting to go to the park. The park where she first met Mina. She didn't know why she had decided to go to the park. She knew she was going to breakdown and cry again at the sight of the park. But she still did went to the park.
_

There was she, staring blankly at the bench she first met Mina. It was as seem an angel was watching over her. She smiles bitterly to that memory, now hating it with all her anger.

All of those memory were abrupted as an uneasy smell flew to Chaeyoung's nose. This smell was disgusting

What the fuck is this smell?

Chaeyoung began following the scent of the pungent smell.

She froze on the spot.

She was speechless to the point she felt like her soul had left her body.

She let out the most loudest blood-curling scream yet. Her legs became weaker, resulting to dropping her knees on the soft grass.

_

Jeongeyeon had been in Chaeyoung's house the whole day. Chad told her she wanted to freshen up her mind,  so she wanted to take a walk. Jeongyeon allowed her to go outside.

Jeongyeon had been checking all of Mina's stuff. She was still furious at her friend for doing such thing, still she wanted to check whether Mina had hidden anything.

She found a book along with a pen tuck at the cover.

"This is sort of Mina's diary." Jeongyeon muttered. She opened the book and began reading each other, but skipping a few.

It was all about of how much she loved Chaeyoung and all. One particular page mentioned something else. It caught Jeongyeon' attention.

I want to die. I want to die so badly, but I can't get myself too. I love Chaeyoung so badly, I don't want to leave her alone in this harsh world. I can't even get myself to tell her of how messed up I am. She hates those who commit suicide, and I'm gonna be one of them soon. I'm sorry, Chaeyoung.

Jeongyeon left as if her mind wasn't in the right place. She read again and again, this time in such disbelief, thinking of Mina being suicidal. She tried calling Chaeyoung but she had left her phone in the house.

Leaving with no other choice, Jeongyeon had to go find for Chaeyoung.
_

"No.. this can't be- right" she stumbles with her words as she muffled through crying.

There she was, laying against the tree, dead. No sign of breathing were seen on her. Chaeyoung held the cold body as she cried her eyes out.

She didn't care about the pungent smell anymore,  all she cared was this was her girlfriend's dead body laying against the tree with a bloody wrist.

"Chaeyoung-ah there you are-" her eyes along her mouth widen in shock to see Chaeyoung hugging the dead body.

The dead boy of Mina. A tear escaped from Jeongyeon's eye. She just stood there in shock. She think fast and tried calling out for someone through tears.

Luckily, a few people took notice of Jeongyeon's shout for help. They rushed and went to see,  only be to shock at seeing a dead body.

For them it was a dead body, but for Chaeyoung it was her girlfriend.

Jeongyeon stood there in silent as the other people tried pulling Chaeyoung away from the body.

Jeongyeon took the piece of paper torn from her diary, and on the other side of the paper was written,

Well, I can't blame Chaeyoung.

Different minds think different.