1

this exact place was where she found her, and this will be the exact place she will be found, again.
_

Chaeyoung whined with hunger growling in her stomach as she just came back from her band practice. Her girlfriend had promise Chae to make her dinner. Chaeyoung got all excited after hearing that because she has never tasted her girlfriend's cooking before.

"Okay, dinner is now served." Mina says as she bring a tray of foods, just enough to eat for her and Chae. Chaeyoung started drooling in hunger as the smell of the fresh cooked food went up her nose. She couldn't wait to savor these delicious food that was at the front of her eyes.

Chaeyoung immediately takes a bite of the cheese lasagna Mina made. She closed her eyes while slowly chewing it, and opened her eyes widely as the taste got on her tongue.

Chaeyoung muffles through gritted teeth, thanking Mina for the delicious food which made Mina chuckle at the girl who was busy enjoying the food she cooked. Soon after, Mina joined in her girlfriend for dinner. They fed each other and were cracking jokes. This was an enjoyable dinner.

"Mina-yah, why do you have baggy eyes? You must have stayed late thinking about what to cook right?" Chae playfully jokes again. Mina let out a soft chuckle to her words. Mina had gotten used to her horrible jokes anyway. After eating, Chae helped Mina to clean the dishes and they both went to sleep.

_

"Why do people even commit suicide? They are such a bad example to the younger generation." Chaeyoung voiced out her anger at the news she was watching.

It was about the death of an ex-k-pop idol, who committed suicide in her house, a month after her best friend who was also a k-pop idol committed suicide.

The news caster continued by saying how the ex k-pop idol had attempted suicide earlier this year but was saved by her manager. "And she fucking attempted suicide?"

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mina from behind asked her angry girlfriend. "Can't you see what's wrong?"

"These idols literally don't care about their fans or their family. They must have taken drugs to come to such stupid decisions, and that is committing suicide."

Mina stood behind the couch where her girlfriend, and Chae's words left her speechless. As far as Mina knew, suicide wasn't always about taking drugs, but also because of how much they suffered in life.

"This ex k-pop idol was raped by her ex-boyfriend,  blackmailed by him and assaulted by him. Not only that, her in fact many other idols face backlash and hate for something that's not their fault" the news caster continued.

Mina is from Japan, and one thing she realized about Korea was feminism is a somewhat taboo topic.

She understood nothing of this. A woman is free to do anything she wants, like it's her choice if she wants to wear a bra or not. No woman is a slave to men, as said in some beliefs. A woman can still be able to go out without clothes and a normal person will just ignore her. 

She never dared to voice against Chae's words. She was scared she will be the one losing in the argument, so she'll always keep quiet and nod to whatever Cheyoung says, let it be wrong or right. After the news finished, Chae bitterly bid her girlfriend goodbye and went for practice.

_

"Baby I'm back!" Chaeyoung shouts for her wife to take notice that she is back home. She looks around to find the house so quiet. Normally, when Chae arrived back home, Mina will run from wherever she will be at and embrace her in her arms. Chae's guitar will be thrown somewhere as Mina comes and hugs her tightly.

but today she didn't. she heard no footsteps running towards her. Chae felt this was a little strange, but shrugged it off and went upstairs. She went in the room and her eyes were wondering all over, and Mina wasn't either. Chae hurriedly went downstairs and searched in the kitchen, and there was still no sign of Mina.

some feeling was lurking into Chae's chest. She felt this uneasy feeling going all over on her. She felt as if something was wrong.

"Mina-yah! stop playing and come out. I'm not playing hide and seek with you!" Chae shouts with her echo covering all over the house. and yet Mina was nowhere to be heard. She called out Mina so many time as she went up and down again and again.

she knew something was wrong.

She dialed Jeongyeon, a close friend of Mina.

~
Hey Jeongyeon..

Hello Chae! You sound a little gloomy. Anything wrong?

Mina's missing.

What, you better not be playing with me.

I haven't seen her anywhere!

What the fuck do you mean you haven't seen her?

She must have come to your house right?

What the fuck, stop talking shit Chaeyoung. Don't blame me idiot. YOU are her girlfriend, so YOU should know where she is.
~

Chaeyoung hung up on her friend as she couldn't bare her friend scolding her. Chaeyoung swung her head low,

and was crying out of frustration.

Chae went up again and laid down on her bed, realeazing all her anger out by letting out her loud groan. She turned around to get the picture of Mina.

~

This was the very first picture she took of Mina.

They first met each other at the park, when Chae unleashed her dog and it suddenly ran away from Chae, making her chase after her dog. As soon as her dog stopped, she lost her balance and she landed on the ground. To make things more embarrassing, she fell right in front of someone.

"Oh my gosh! are you okay?" the woman in front of Chaeyoung approached near her to help the poor girl who had fallen flat on the ground.

She slowly carries Chae by the shoulders and makes her sit on a bench. As the lady was checking Chaeyoung's knees for any injuries, the other girl was just sitting beside this lady she just met, admiring her features and of how soft-spoken she was. She was particularly staring off of the small mole on lady's nose.

"I believe this is your dog. It's cute." The girl says after checking Chaeyoung. Her dog was beside the lady's leg, nuzzling which low-key made Chae jealous. Not only did her dog made her fall, but also now her dog is nuzzling with a stranger. A beautiful stranger though.

"What's your name?" Chae suddenly the lady. The lady smiled at the shy girl and answered.

"Mina. Myoui Mina"

beautiful name for a beautiful lady was what Chaeyoung thought.

"And you?"

"Son Chaeyoung"

cute name for a cute girl was what Mina thought.

They both exchanged a few stares as the atmosphere suddenly went awkward. Finally, Chaeyoung had the guts to ask something.

and that was a photo and her number.

She first took a picture of Mina alone, then with she and her dog. And since their visit, they have been calling each other and going out,

which finally lead to Chaeyoung to confess to Mina about her feelings. Those were very precious memories.

[a/n : the next part is coming soon. have a nice day! ]