My Thoughts

Hello guys!

The one shot written below is just a creation of my weird mind full of such weird ideas.

I hope you'll find it worth your time!

Before you start reading the italics are for the junior (the one living inside your mind and giving you advises read as wrong advises everytime.)

Happy Reading;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are reading this then definitely you are here for something to read right?

Is that even a question Tarishi? a small version of myself chided while tapping her foot on my shoulder crossing her arms.

Okay! I am sorry. My bad Junior!

Anyways I have an interesting tale to share with all of you so let's begin;

It started when I went to college for the very first day.

When I entered the main gate of the college the wind started blowing causing my hairs to fly making them messier. In background there was the song 'pehala nasha' was playing then I saw a cute and handsome hunky coming towards me. I was a bit nervous as to why is he coming to me?!

As he stood in front of me, our eyes met and he kneeled down in front of me, took out a red rose out from his pocket, he said "Hey beautiful!! Wanna go out on a date with me?"

I saw around me and saw everyone looking at us and.....

Do you mind telling them the actual story of what happened with you in REALITY rather than this Kjo's interpretation of college? My smaller version chided in anger with that don't-beat-around-the-bush look.

Ahh!! Okay but will you please stop looking at me like this! It's kinda scary and yeah will you please stop poking your nose in my conversation with them after a long time!

Okay! Continue but don't think I won't interrupt if you'll start ranting those unrealistic KJ movie type fantasies.

Agreed!
So yeah

Again it started when I entered the college wearing my go to outfit i.e. A plain t-shirt and my all time favorite jeans with a pair of comfy sport shoes.

As I entered the building it was nowhere close to what I thought it would be!

Yeah! Disappointment level 100.
After entering the college I did what most of the people do.

Most of the people?
Are you serious Tarishi?
Like every damn person be it you or a new version of Agent 007 does the same thing on the first day of college and that is to find their class and time table ofc!

You know what junior if we were to get Mark's based on sarcasm you'll score 1000 out of 100.
Like seriously man!
I was just building up the suspense and that's it.

Well tbh it was a fail try then!
Anyways continue.....

Junior again said while sitting down on my shoulder with her big pearl eyes fluttering in excitement or disappointment maybe!

So yeah I started to find my class and me being me Tarishi The Queen of Introverts was a bit too shy correction* read egoistic to ask the fellow students walking by my side for help.

I ended up sitting in a class where a large pamphlet was pasted on the door stating Semester-1.

Like it was a logical choice right?