Chapter 1

"Fuck"

Harry watched as his cat knocked down his science project that he's worked on for a whole week.

"PSKK". The cat sprints off and away from the project as Harry hisses at the cat. He picks up all the fallen pieces and doesn't bother putting the planets back to where they should be aligned. Grade 10 of high school wasn't that important was it?

There's a quiet knock on the door and Anne peaks her head in to see what Harry was up
too. "Harold, it's time to get ready for school. chop chop." The door was closed shut and Harry jumped and laid back on his bed, staring at the ceiling filled with plastic stars that light up in the dark. 28 stars.

A loud sigh emitted from the curly boys mouth as he got up to get dressed. Harry liked skirts and crop tops, and the colour pink. He also
did not give a shit about what people said when he shows up to high school looking like Regina George on her best day possible.

He grabs a short skater skirt that was plaided. He slides up knee high long black socks and matched them to his black skirt, tucking the t-shirt into the top of his skirt.

The young boy twirls in front of the mirror pretending not to notice that his black lace panties could be seen as his skirt lifted, and decides that's his outfit of the day.

- 1 hour later (at school)

"I swear call this school land of the faggots!" The senior boys laughed and pointed at Harry like he was some new discovered creature. But Harry didn't care. He smiled at them and kept his day moving. Deep down Harry know he had every senior boy at his school wishing they could see more.

"hARRY." Niall calls as he sprints down the hall attempting to catch up with the curly haired boy. Niall was Harry's best friend. Wherever Harry is, Niall is. "Ok so, get at this, Liam Payne, the hottest, the most muscular, senior boy EVER. Is coming over to my house to get 'tutored' after school." Niall claims like he won the lottery or something.

"Niall i'm gonna be a good friend and remind you that Liam isn't gay, he's been with his girlfriend for over a year now."

"Haha ur funny, says the one pining for the one and only Louis Tomlinson." Harry blushed as Niall brought up Louis.

Louis was the definition of sexy. Stunning blue eyes that made the ocean seem just okay. Soft brown hair lightly swept to one side. Thin red lips that when opened, reveal a jaw dropping smile.

Harry was in deep with his feelings for Louis.

Except for one problem, Louis didn't even know Harry existed.

Or so he thought.