The chase

**So this story is old.. like back from when I was in high school. so if you have nothing but negative thoughts you're oppinion isn't needed. I welcome all helpful critique tho!! I hope you enjoy and if you have any suggestions or tips please feel free to drop me a message or comment Thanks :)**

****I don't own any of the pictures****

The night air was unusualy cold. No sounds could be heard anywhere, even the animals seemed to be in hiding. The wind whistled through the air like a scary, shrill scream. Makenna came to the edge of the clearing panting; not sure as to where she was going, but she knew what she was hunting. The very thing that was somewhere, out there hunting her. She had been good at keeping herself invisible, up until now. How long had she been running? One thing was for sure, to survive meant she had to either hunt him and be the preditor to her prey or stop running and become the prey. Makenna chose to keep running. Keep hunting until she found him. It wasn't his fault that he was her new prey. It was destiney. All of his kind suffered the same fate. It was either kill or be killed. To her, the choice was simple. Find him. Kill him, then simply move on to her next target. She drew in a shakey breath as someone closed in on her. Makenna rushed to hide behind the nearist tree, and quietly turned to see a man appear from the wood line. "Now haven't we played this game long enough? Come on out Makenna," The man said in a dangerously, playful, yet evil tone. She had to give him credit. Most of the past hunters would have given up on finding her by now. He was obviously different. It didn't matter, because sooner or later, she would get her chance to kill him. This wasn't her chance, she decided. As he began searching in all the wrong places, Makenna seized her chance and disappeared back into the darkness. She knew as soon as the wind picked up again, he would pick up her scent, and the chase would continue.