Chapter 1: Who am I ?

Unedited! No hate plz. :)
Naruto's pov:

It was just another average day, except, that it was the first day of senior year. I arrive at Leaf High and find myself greeted by my black haired friend. Shikamaru and I went into the Gym for the first-day introduction from our principal, Tsunade. It was the same old same old, Shikumaru kept talking about how he hoped he wouldn't be forced to go to prom again.
Out of the corner of my eye, I could feel somebody looking at me. I wasn't too worried about it. I shook it off and tried to pay attention to Shikamaru and the introduction.
After getting my class schedule and locker combination, I went to my first few classes. All very boring, until I got to fourth hour. I walked into class and found my friend. Halfway through class, another strange black-haired boy walked in. He whispered something to the teacher and proceeded to sit in the only seat available, behind me.
I tried to focus on my class but for some reason, my mind kept drifting to the new black-haired boy. Something bout him caught my eye. Although I'm not quite sure what. My thoughts took over and I slightly blushed at the thought of the boy staring at me. What? No! Why am I blushing? I mean if he is looking it's only the back of my head. I conveniently scratched the back of my head. Oh, great, now he is surely looking at me. Why do I care if he is looking? I don't. I don't care. What's going on? This is weird. Maybe I just need to step out real quick. Yeah, I'll do that. But if I do that it'll draw even more attention to myself. What do I care? I don't. But I do. It's only the first day of school, I don't want to be "that" kid. No, I'll tough it out. There are only a few minutes left of class. Then lunch. Thinking of, what is for lunch? Oh, I hope it's ramen. My stomach grumbled. Stupid me, I forgot breakfast. I began to fiddle with my pencil and doodle on my worksheet. Who is that boy? I feel like I know him. Hmm. I wasn't able to see much of his face. I'll try to get a better look when I leave class. I dropped my pencil and decided to leave it be. I wasn't up to doing my work anyway.
Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I froze. Just turn around, Naruto. Behind me was indeed the boy. He was holding my pencil out to me. I reached for the pencil. His face was pale, a sharp jawline, deep dark beautiful eyes. I could feel another blush rising.
"Thanks," I said quickly.
"Hn." was his reply.
I turned back around.
Damn. Again? Why do I blush? This isn't right. But that face, and gorgeous eyes that I can feel burning into my soul. Hold up. What am I thinking? Gorgeous? Something is wrong with me. Not cool.
Ring
The bell. Saved by the Bell. I walk out of class but I tried to get one last glance at the boy. He was slow, but he eventually stepped out into the hall.
His body was well built. The boy wore a hoodie and sweatpants yet you could see the masculinity.
I quickly turned away and headed to lunch.

Sasuke pov:

The first day of school. Hn. Boring as ever. I wasn't really feeling school so I just threw on a hoodie and sweatpants. Nothing new this year but new classes. I'm not looking forward to any fangirls hanging on me. Hmph. I mean I'm not interested. No matter how many times I tell them that I am gay, they keep nagging me.
At school, I entered the gym to hear the same old new year introduction. Pretty boring, until I saw the blonde-haired boy arrive. He was with another guy. Hn. They could just be friends. I was bored with the speech so I searched and found the blondie. He was beautiful, even from afar I could see his ocean blue eyes. He's gorgeous. Hm. I hope that other guy is just a friend. I began to feel anger. Oh, well. Maybe this year won't be as boring at least.
I saw the boy go to his locker. It happened to be next to mine. I decided against going over there. Anyway, I'll worry about that horror another time.
Class after class. Boring as ever.
Thoughts overwhelmed me, I was angry. I ended up going to the restroom and punching a hole in a wall. I was forced to go to the guidance counselor. Fantastic. I barged through the door of my fourth-hour class. Told the teacher I was with the counselor, then proceeded to sit behind the blonde.
He seemed concerned about something. I wonder what's up. The teacher continued to talk about how the year will pan out. Boring.
I looked at the blonde-haired boy sitting in front of me. He seemed oddly familiar. His body was muscular but also feminine? Odd. But it intrigued me even more.
I turned my attention back to the teacher. Soon after, the blonde scratched his head. Aaaand attention back to the boy. I have got to find out his status.
Something is bothering the boy, I can feel it. Doodling. I haven't done that in a very long time. I try to see what he is drawing when he dropped his pencil. Dobe. What an idiot. After no reaction from the blondie, I grabbed it and handed it over. "T-thanks," he said before turning around.
Was that a blush? My mind must be playing tricks on me.
"Hn" a common reply from myself.
It hit during our little encounter. It was Naruto. He hasn't changed much. But it has been years since last seeing him. He is much more beautiful than before. Puberty hit him in all the right places.
A little problem.
No. Go back down. This is NOT a good time.
RING
Poop. I took my time gathering my supplies in order to give my "problem" time. At the door, was the blonde. Was he waiting for something? I shrugged it off and went to the restroom before lunch.

Naruto pov:

Lunch. Food. I need my fuel to get through the rest of this oddly stressful day. Today's menu did not include any tasty food. Tomatoes, rice balls, and sushi. Blah. I sat next to my group of friends and picked at my food. The lunchroom filled with noise. The black-haired boy walked in late while carrying a bag. What is up with him? I tried hard to fill the seat beside mine when he began walking towards me.

"Can I sit here?" and then it was asked.

I moved over and tried to get in on the conversation Kiba was having with Sai. Beside me, he sat. I could smell a faint scent of cologne. It was a nice cologne and it seemed to fit him well. He pulled out a container of already made ramen. He huffed.

Sasuke pov:

Ramen...again? My buddy gave me his lunch today. I wish he wouldn't have. I would so rather have today's lunch.

Huf*

I saw Naruto eyeing up my ramen.

"You can have it if you want." the words slipped from my mouth.

"Really? You mean it?"

"hn," I replied while handing it over.

Surprisingly, he traded and gave me his school lunch. Tomatoes, yum. Naruto began devouring the ramen I gave him.

Later in the day*********

Turns out I have three other classes with the kid, I chose to sit next to him in each one. I used them to listen. I am on a mission to find his status. As the day progressed, Naruto became more comfortable around me. However, he did show a bit of shock in each new class we shared. Something came over me. I wrote a note and handed it to the blonde.

(Me): -Do You Remember Me? Please respond. Ugh, I could've just ruined this all.

He began to write back. Swiftly he handed it back to me. (Naruto): -Umm, No Sorry But You Look Very Familiar. Sorry, I Am Really Bad At Remembering People. 

I figured so from the way he had been acting all day. (Me): -I'm Sasuke Uchiha. We were classmates back in 5th Grade.- *pass* 

(Naruto): -Oh! I remember now. Sorry, I'm such an idoit.- *pass*

////change pov///

Why is he passing notes with me? I remember him now though, I knew I knew him! Maybe, I could find out his status and see what he has been up to. 

(Sasuke):-So, any girlfriends?- Butterflies filled my stomach. That is a weird thing to ask after not seeing each other in years. Maybe...is he trying to get with me? I replied. 

(Me/Naruto): nope, hbu?- pass* No that isn't possible. I mean I wouldn't even consider it. 

(Sasuke): Nope, I'm not really into girls.- pass* Not into girls? Oh, no. I mean I know, well I don't know why I am feeling this way around him. Am I.. No I don't think so. But....do I..even like girls?

Sorry if this does not sound good but I would appreciate any advice or constructive criticism if you enjoy my story so far. If the note-passing is confusing I will try to clear it up. This is my first fanfiction I know, scary. I will be working on this story every night and will update regularly (unlike other authors lol) Also feel free to give storyline ideas. I might write it for you, or incorporate parts into this story :) I hope you have a great night/ :)