"What?"

"Take the lead." she repeated. "Sabi mo, lagi ko 'tong ginagawa sa'yo. I'm giving you the chance to take revenge."

Natigilan ako sa narinig. Tinitigan ko siyang maigi pero seryoso lang siya. I caught her gulp. "Rosendale, are you somehow nervous?"

Idinikit niya ang labi sa earlobe ng kanan kong tainga. Katulad ng dati ay mainit pa rin ang hininga niya. Nakakapanindig balahibo. "I am both nervous and excited, imagining you innocently taking the lead. I love dominating you, watching you, hearing you, but knowing you can do the same to me is quite a scene, don't you think?"

"T...tigilan mo ako." Hindi ko mapigilang mapalunok.

Tumingin siya sa akin at ngumisi. Tumaas pa ang isang kilay niya, waring inaanyayahan akong gawin ang alok niya. She's giving me that encouraging look and I can't help but feel swayed minute by minute. I think she's the cruel one, making me feel like this. Making me want to kiss her right now.

Magaang hinaplos ko ang buhok niya at inipit iyon sa likod ng kanyang tainga. Bumaba ang palad ko sa leeg niya papuntang batok. I caressed her skin slowly, while my other hand hesitantly leaned on her chest, just close to her collarbone.

"I'm just...going to kiss you, okay?" Tumango siya sa sinabi ko. She bit her lip and I sucked a breath just because of that. I can feel my heart beating loud as I can feel hers.

Her eyes wavered, like she's not used to it, being dominated. Somehow, I feel like I can really do this. I pecked her lips lightly, like I was testing the water. I leaned in again and captured her in a kiss. It was soft and slow at first, our lips moving in a rhythm only we can do. I bit her lower lip, her mouth opening a bit and I didn't waste any time to delved my tongue to meet hers. We both heard our gasps. This was my first time trying to do it and somehow what's happening felt good. 

She was about to roam her hands on me but I stopped it. She stared at me with protest while I laid her down on the bed. I was hovering above her, pinning her hand beside her head. Her face was red and she was now breathing deep. "I'm taking my revenge. You allowed me, remember?"

"It's hard not to touch you, Echo," She whispered, her voice filled with restraint. "Now it makes me want to tie you and have my way."

"No." I frowned. She sighed and nodded her head.

"Shit." She suddenly said when my lips travelled its way on her ear. I felt her flinching when I released a breath. I stared at her, bigla siyang napaiwas ng tingin.

"Sensitive ka rin naman pala, Rosendale." I teased. Suddenly, her reaction made me feel more worked up. It was making me want to see more of her. I think I was starting to understand her view about this stuff.

Her other hand held my shoulder. She was frowning at me but her eyes looked dark and hazy. "I'm just letting you do this."

I kissed her again and she didn't complain. Once again, I dominated her. I even heard her moan a bit when I sucked her tongue, biting her lower lip in the process. Parang may gumapang na kilabot sa likuran ko dahil sa narinig.

I know she was trying her best not to ravage me like what she always do and I feel happy for it. She was really giving me the chance to see her like this.

Idinikit kong lalo ang sarili sa kanya. I can practically feel her heartbeats on my own and it's making me delirious, more aware of her warmth. I wanted that warmth, I wanted this side of her.

I proceeded on kissing her neck, earning a gasp from her. I licked her skin slowly, going up to her ear. I felt that she almost recoiled because of that. I was playing with her earlobe and hearing how she breathed deep just fuelled me more to continue.

"Echo," Her voice sounded rasp and low. My hand started roaming inside her shirt, going up, and up...and up. She moaned when I sucked a part of her skin as my hand finally reached her breast. "F-fuck."

"Hm?"

"I'll take you after this, alright?"

"No."

"Echo—"

"No."

She groaned in frustration. I started kneading her breast, my fingers twirling its nipple. I stared at her and it was funny that she can't look at me. Now she knew what I was feeling every time she's touching me.

Ipinasok ko na rin ang isa pang kamay sa kanyang damit, papunta sa loob ng bra niya. Her mouth opened a little but bit her lower lip afterwards. Fuck this. She looked...cute.

Her mound felt so soft in my palm. Her nipples were somehow hard, it's getting more stiff every second I was playing with it.

"Can you look at me?" I asked her. It took her a while before she finally did. Her eyes looked sleepy, her lips swollen, her cheeks red.

"You're so...good at this." She said while staring at me. "I'll surely make you sore after this."

"No." Pagtanggi ko. I bit my lower lip when she moaned again. She closed her eyes, biting her lip harder. Shit. Bakit ang sarap pakinggan? "Rosendale."

"W-what?"

I leaned and bit her shoulder. I drizzled her with kisses until I reached the back of her earlobe. My stomach churned with the need for her. I think I finally understood what does it mean to want someone like this.

"Oh, shit." Her moan sounded so good when I licked her ear. Her hand was clenching the bed sheet, obviously trying not to take control. "Echo...damn it."

Nakakabaliw nga talaga 'to. I just wanted to be with her. No matter how annoying she can be.

"I want to hurt you, Rosendale, if you know what I mean."

_____