trouble

"Your in trouble" Billie quietly but forcefully, hissed in my ear.
-

Coco pov

I started to panic as Billie stepped up to take her order still grabbing my wrist.
I nonchalantly tried to slip my wrist out of her grip but she tightened it.
She paid and we got our food.
We sat down near the empty side of the mall at a table.
"Have I not taught you anything?" She said pissed, in a low voice.
"I'm sorry" I murmured playing with a loose thread from my leggings.
I could tell she wanted to slap me but we were in public...so she couldn't.
A lump appeared in my throat as tears filled up in my eyelids.

Don't cry
Don't cry

I really wasn't in the mood to cry and show my weakness.
We sat in silence amongst the other people wandering around which was good as I could contain my emotions without having to talk to Billie.
"Hey" Billie lightly lifted up my chin,
"I love you" she smiled giving me a soft peck on the lips, which I assumed she saw the tears forming in my eyes.
I gave a light fake smile.
"Where do you want to go now?" She asked gripping my wrist again as we threw our trash away.
"Bath and body works?" I asked
She nodded and we headed in the direction.
As we went in an instant smell of perfume, lotion, and soaps hit us.
"Hey want a sample of our most popular lotion?" A young girl held out a sample lotion with a smile.
I looked over at Billie who was glancing beside us at perfumes not paying attention.
"Sure" I said quickly before Billie turned around again.
The girl held out the lotion signaling for me to put my hand under, as she squeezed some in my palm.
I smiled at the girl as a 'thank you'.
I felt my whole body jerk as Billie suddenly pulled me out of the store, and out to the closest exit.
"Were fucking done" she huffed pulling me close behind.
I made up my mind right there and then I was going back to my family with the lack of freedom I had with Billie.
I started in the opposite direction hoping to break free but she pulled me right back making me stumble back to her as we exited out the mall.
I resisted making her lift me up and carry me bride style back, but not as romantic.
We reached the car as she practically threw me in, and went to her side of the car.
"Look at me" she ordered
I slowly looked over seeing her hand raise up and hit me hard.
"I saw how you smiled at her" she pointed a finger at me.
It was then I let my emotions out, bursting into tears.
Billie ignored and started the car.

I have never been more done with someone in my life.

I almost lifted my arm to swing back but decided not to, but turned completely around facing the window instead.
I watched the light snow fall from the sky in unison making everything in its way white.
I saw faded imprints in the window from when I drew on the window the first time.
The car slowed down as we pulled up in the driveway making my heart increase.
"Out" Billie ordered.