The Haddock twins took turns listening through the horn. "Uh, that's not Fishlegs." Hiccup commented.

"Yeah, no, definitely not Fishlegs." Hicca said.

"Well, if it's not Fishlegs, then who or what is it?" Stoick asked

"Only one way to find out." The Haddock twins both said.

"My thoughts exactly." The chief agreed. He then gave a sharp whistle and without missing a beat, Thornado came into view. "Ah, would you look at that? I never get tired of seeing that magnificent beast make his entrance." Stoick said, admiring Thornado.

The three humans got on their dragons and the six of them flew off, trying to pinpoint the location of the noise. "I thought it was coming from out here." Hicca said, looking around.

Thornado seemed to have sensed something as he tried to turn and go in a different direction, but was held by Stoick. "Whoa, Thornado! I'll do the steering, if you don't mind." The chief said, pulling on his reigns.

"No, Dad, let him go. I think he hears something." Hiccup said.

Stoick decided to take his sons' word for it and stop resisting, allowing Thornado to fly where he wanted followed by Toothless and Midnight. It didn't take long for the group to find the source of the sound

"Whoa, are those... baby Thunderdrums?" Hicca said, her eyes widening as she and the others indeed saw three baby thunderdrums on a short sea-stack..

"Odin's ghost! No wonder Thornado knew where to take us." Stoick said.

"But what are they doing all the way out here by themselves?" Hicca wondered. Where on earth were their parents?

Toothless and Midnight warbled sadly at the baby Thunderdrums, being reminded of their own children who were out there somewhere exploring the world, and hopefully safe and together.

The baby Thunderdrums started screeching at the sight of the newcomers and started flying around Stoick and Thornado, much to the formers' annoyance. "Watch yourself, laddy. I'm a chief, you know."

"Dad, they're just kids. They're playing." Hiccup said.

"And they're probably more comfortable with Thornado because they're the same type of dragons." Hicca pointed out.

But that didn't mean Stoick like having the over-enthusiastic baby Thunderdrums flying too close to him. "Well, someone needs to tell them that playtime is over."

Thornado then gave out a roar to the baby dragons and they immediately flew back to the sea stack they were on, much more calmer.

"Well, looks like someone just did." Hiccup said.

Stoick chuckled. "I taught him that."

"I thought I recognized that roar." Hiccup joked. He then looked at the baby Thunderdrums who were looking back at them. "You do have to admit that they're kind of, well..."

"Cute? Cuddly?" Hicca offered. "Because they definitely are."

"I was gonna say cool." Hiccup said. He and his twin exchanged a look and nodded. Hiccup then turned to his father. "Hey, so, uh, Dad..."

But Stoick stopped him before he could even ask. "Eh-eh-eh, I know what you're thinking, and you might as well forget it." The baby Thunderdrums started screeching again, causing the chief to cringe as he covered his ears. "Ugh, there's enough racket on Berk with those Thorston twins."

"No, no, I guess... I guess you're right." Hiccup admitted.

"But we can't just leave these poor baby dragons out here like this!" Hicca protested.