Barry slightly jumps, his hands gripping the arms of the chair he rested on, his eyes landing on me, "You're awake-"

"Yeah." I softly said, "I am."

Barry clears his throat, raspy from just waking up as well, "How are you feeling?"

"Like I just got stabbed." I stated the obvious, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Have you been here all night?"

"Yeah, I-" Barry rubbed his eyes with one hand for a movement, then looked back at me, "I couldn't leave until I knew you were okay."

I stare at him, not knowing what to say.

"You lost a lot of blood." Barry looked down at his hands, "And the wound was so deep- we weren't sure you were going to make it."

I was at a loss of words.

"Caitlin ran some tests- while you were dying, she said you started to regenerate- like the wound was- repairing itself." Barry exhales deeply, "We don't know what it is- but, it kicked in right on time."

This will help you discover your true potential.

I clear my throat, not thinking twice about it and looked around, "Uh- what did I miss?"

"Wells took Eddie." Barry rubbed his eyes, "I've searched the city like a hundred times- I can't find him."

"Well, before we get to that- you need- to go home." My eyes scanned his appearance, "I mean- you've been here all night- you need a shower- some food- some coffee."

Barry inhales sharply, "Zee-"

"Barry." I was more stern.

Barry shot me a look and got up, "Well- right after, I'm coming right back."

"I'm okay." I nudged him gently, giving him a small smile to assure him I'm okay, even despite the pain I felt, "Take your time."

-

"What's up, losers?" I playfully said as I walked into the cortex a little later that day, running a hand through my hair, my eyes landing on Barry who stood by the console as Cisco sat behind it, working with some tech.

I had just gotten back from showering and changing my clothes and bandage, dressed in beige joggers, and a slightly oversized white sweatshirt that was loosely tucked into it, white sneaks on my feet, as my hair was wavy.

"Hey-" Cisco looked back at me, "You look like you're doing a lot better-"

"Nothing like having a near death experience to bring up my spirits up." I walked over to Barry, standing next to him.

Barry held up my usual from Jitters, giving me a soft smile, "Thought you could use some."

"Oh, you're so great-" I hugged onto his middle for a few moments, then grabbed the coffee and sipped the cold iced coffee, the caramel flavor coating my tongue as I rolled my eyes in goodness.

Barry looks at the tech Cisco still had, "You planning on keeping all those cameras Wells used to spy on us? That's kind of creepy, don't you think?"

"First rule of mechanical engineering, dude." Cisco continues to work, "Never waste good tech."

Suddenly the computer starts beeping as Cisco looks at it, "Central City Gold Reserve's under attack."

"Gold?" Barry repeats his words, "That's the case Singh wants us on."