NON CANON CHAPTER

this is canon, so dont hate me for the angst :} it's just to help me get back into the swing of things, please enjoy!
((To clarify, in this Felix is a high up manager of a dance school and changbin Is a part time barista who is fresh out of college))
IGNORANCE IS BLISS?
Changbin felt sick. No not sick as in he had a temperature and a sore stomach, sick as in he felt like he was going going to cry his eyes out. One question ran in his head "why? I thought he loved me.. why?"

There sat felix. Happy, ignorant, unaware of changbin watching him. "Eric.. I like us together" felix spoke almost softly, pulling his 'boyfriend' closer into his chest. Eric sighed and got into a comfortable position on the park bench "I do aswell.. but this is wrong, you have changbin and I have hwall" Eric got up from Felix's arms.

It was then and there 2 hearts broke. Changbin because his boyfriend of which he was about to move in with was cheating on him.. and Felix because the boy of which he was cheating in his boyfriend with was picking his own man over him.

"... I'm sorry felix.. I just love hwall more than you" Eric kept his head down and felix smiled bitterly "it's fine.. I shouldnt be doing this changbin either, we're about to move in together" he explained. Eric smiled happily "glad we're in the same page! Besides it was only 2 dates" and with that eric left.

Toyed.

That's exactly how changbin felt

Because that wasnt the last time that felic would cheat.

Time and time again, even after they moved in together felix would be out late because of a """"work emergency""'"" it just made changbin think. 'What happened to us?'

They used to be happy, they used to be intimate  and they used to be passionate. Now all they get is sex. It wasnt even the good type.

Felix used to make sure changbin was okay and good with everything throughout but now.. felix seemed distant, one time, he even moaned out another persons name during.

Felix texted changbin for the first time in ages.. he usually couldnt be bothered so would just call him or leave him hanging.

Felix baby💞

I'll be home early baby boy,
be the best fiance ever and
get us some instant ramen.
Love you always 💞

Changbin forgot about that.. how funny? He knew he was being toyed yet he still said yes.. why? Just why? He forgot he was engaged to a serial cheater. Changbin hated him. Changbin hated the fact he still loves felix with every fiber of his being.. it hurt.

Sure thing, chicken or
Vegetables? Love you
Too💕

Uhhhh just chicken
Please and thanks

He was responding quickly.. what on earth is happened to him? It was although.. things had went back to his they were 3 years ago when they first started dating.

3 HOUR AGO. FELIX POV

Jaehyeong, my current best friend entered my office with a face of pure rage. I had no idea what had happened but I'm sure it wasnt good. Nothing ever got to jae and I mean nothing.

The way that Jaehyeong walked up to me with such powerful strides made me feel unsafe,, like something bad was going to happen, like the eart-
Smack
"That's for changbin you dumb cunt!" Jaehyeong shouted at me. I held the side of my face and widened my eyes in pure shock of what had just occurred.

Jae.. he... he punched me!

THIRD POV

"What on earth is WRONG with you!" Jae continued to shout at Felix, not giving him any time to process what was happening.

"W-what are you talking about!" Felix shouted back

"I just had some random ass boy come to be at reception asking for you and claiming to be your boyfriend! Felix you told me you would've stopped at woosung!!" Jaehyeong continued.

"In my defence you and samm-"

"Dont you focusing dare call woosung sammy. You dont deserve to. "

"God.. damn but anyway, you and woosung are a thing so I thought that cancelled it out."

Jae stared at felix in genuine disbelief.

"You're fucking kidding me, right?? Changbin does nothing but love you. Changbin has done nothing but sit by waiting for you to stop. At the end of the day fucking and dumping every whore who will allow you is not love! Changbin doing your laundry every day, despite being tired himself, is love. Changbin waiting for you every night whilst you're having sex with some random at the club cause you couldnt be bother to call, is love!"

Jaehyeong went on for another hour about how much of a shitty person Felix has been over the 6 months  he had been cheating and how changbin was the only person who was either loyal or dumb enough to stay with him. And it all got to felix

It made him realise a lot.. felix still didnt know why. He genuinely did love changbin so why did he hurt him?

Easy.

He was scared of commitment.

Him and changbin were planning a wedding, and were living together, it was all too much for him.

PRESENT TIME. FELIX IS HOME. HIM AND CHANGBIN ARE EATING.

Changbin didnt stop smiling the entire time. He was just so unbelievably happy to be eating a meal with his future husband.. even if It was just ramen noodle they bought for cheap.

"Changbin.."

"Yes.. lixie"

"I'm sorry.. I love you"

Felix broke down into tears. This was the first him changbin had ever saw felix cry, even when felix broke his arm back in high school, he never cried. Not once

"I love you too"

Those 4 words rang in Felix's head. It was although he had been forgiven. But that wasnt enough. No, not nearly enough, Felix was going to show that he was sorry.

And show he did.

Felix came home on time or early everyday, he wiped his contacts, except for jaehyeong, his parents and his 2 sisters, work contacts and changbin. Felix stopped going out drinking with his "friends" and stayed home with his binnie.

He took a 180° from his old life. And it had shown.

2 years later they married.

1 year after they adopted a beautiful 6 year old boy called myungho.

They, so to speak, lived happily ever after..

"Felix?"

"... Eric?"

(((I'm not sorry))))